I-Reaper-I

I see low-level players being harassed by skilled players

On 6/24/2019 at 6:22 PM, collectmoments said:

somebody cant handle the internet.

I've been handling it for 5 years son. Your comments are as pointless as your efforts in trying to piss me off. lol

On 6/24/2019 at 6:46 PM, V2050 said:

How dare you propose that people act like civilised being instead of going full savage on their fellow players, forgetting that they, too, were cannon fodder once and that, at the end of the day, literally no one gives a sh*t if you're good at this game.

How effing dare you.

With this said, here are a few points you might want to take:

- getting emotional for every time somebody pricks you the wrong way is not healthy. Some banter is normal and it's everywhere, even on the bus while you're going to work. Are you going to stop taking the bus because somebody has been mighty impolite to you? Eff's sake no you don't and you know I'm right on that.

- for serious cases of harassment or bullying, there are three allies. Namely: reporting to supp...

...ok, no, two then: chat filters and the /ignore option. I was once like you (or the people you're speaking for), I was fortunate enough to be forged by the huge pile of sh*t that this community has been and probably still is partially, and I found out that muting some/all channels really does a good number on your concentration (less time reading useless cr*p from people, more time beating it out of them). AND it helps with your issue too, so try it.

- sarcasm has never been a strong skill of mine. Just when I think I made some witty comment, I realise later on that I'm putting people through a lot of cringe and suffering. But I won't give up until I master the art of humour. (*) Neither should you give up on the game, if you're interested in it. Tomorrow it might not be APB but a real, healthy and useful hobby that you're taking up, only to be surrounded by assh*les trying to make you quit. Are you going to make them happy?

You know how it goes: eff's sake no you don't.

(*) might or might not be based on real life experience

Not only you say "suck it up and deal with it" hinting just avoid the issue than actually address it, you are completely missing the point. You didn't read the title or the whole topic if you will.

I don't give a shit how the community acts towards me, I accepted the way they are a long time ago. xD

But did you notice there are no new players coming to the game? Do you know why?

I wish for this game to live on, but the toxicity of this community prevents that from happening. Just sayin.