jarko

Loitering in a " Action District " yes/no?

Loitering in a " Action district "  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Should they kick/move to social district players that are loitering in a " Action district " (Financial/Waterfront)?

• Yes, it ruins the experience for those that are waiting for a match
    • No, i prefer wasting the capacity of a district for my own distractions.

Everything what i read in this topic should be locked in my opinnion. it feels like an attack on certain people and i see from this point fights wil get more heavyer.

pretty sure everyone here have once been loitering. and if u didn't than i don't even know what u been doing while u were waiting for a mission.

i m not voting on any loitering topic becous i know i do mugging and do it in a full district. and from what i read this is also a way to make normal missions go to a waiste

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1

"Loitering" is part of the game and i did it a lot when im driving an listening to good music.

• Like 1

As someone who often gets harassed for not doing missions, I find it refreshing to finally get this out into the open.

For the most part I enjoy driving around, listening to music, saying hello to people here and there, surfing and watching matches up close. Yes, I do pick the populated districts to do those things in. Yeah, sorry.

Honestly, I do roughly about ten missions a year. Sometimes more, oftentimes less. I'm just not interested in them now.

I am apologetic to those who might be affected in matches by my lack of hitting K. About as apologetic as I can be when it comes to me being responsible for things dependent on difference in threat, calls for backup and potentially making a mission uneven at some point because I didn't accept a call. I'm sorry to everyone affected by this very specific situation.

Which is to say, in a district of 40/40 everyone doing missions except myself, I am 1.25% sorry.

I'm not here to entertain other people. Sure, sometimes it's a bonus. huehue

I log onto APB to do my own thing, just like everyone else, grouped up or not.

Realistically, if in a full 40/40 district, only 30/30 of those people are doing missions, the other 20 are jumping ramps with their cars, there are not 20 people trying to get into that district to hit K. There might be at most, 3. Just wait five minutes.

There used to be a chick who would use emotes to make it appear as if she paid for her gas and then would drive into traffic with civie cars and follow them around the map. I never understood what she got out of it, I still don't. But hey, I don't have to.

It's an old argument. As old as "Oh, he went NTEC/HVR!".

You don't have to agree with what other players choose to do with their time, hell no one is asking you to like it. Not everyone is you and does what you do. That doesn't make them wrong.

People who don't do missions, didn't ruin missions.

At this point, maybe don't further alienate people who still log in, no matter what they do once on.

If you really want to help, some might want to consider taking a bit of personal responsibility as to why they may not be having fun in APB.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, JWar said:

There used to be a chick who would use emotes to make it appear as if she paid for her gas and then would drive into traffic with civie cars and follow them around the map. I never understood what she got out of it, I still don't. But hey, I don't have to. 

they would probably enjoy those FiveM GTA:V RP (roleplaying) servers immensely