Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

#dontnerfthenfas

Don’t nerf the nfas ive seen many people leave apb because of the sniper nerf and the yukon nerf if you people even dare touch my ogre or the nfas in a bad way i promise you will i will go to wherever your office is located with my lawyer and sue all of you my ogre may be deadly but my lawyer is just as deadly theres no reason to nerf the any of the nfas’s i see many weapons get nerfed just because some mediocre player begged to

is op actually a real person?

there wasnt a sniper nerf.

The only nerf to any sort was the HVR quickswitch issue, which only became a problem with everyone and their mother were using the HVR and quickswitching.

idk if ur trolling or not tho

16 minutes ago, Alani said:

there wasnt a sniper nerf.

The only nerf to any sort was the HVR quickswitch issue, which only became a problem with everyone and their mother were using the HVR and quickswitching.

idk if ur trolling or not tho

HVR wasnt nerfed?  No scoping does 25 damage lol.  Stupidest god damn mechanic in any game Ive ever fucking seen in my life.  It doesnt even address quickswitching at all and is still VERY MUCH AND VERY EASY TO DO LOL

8 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Don’t nerf the nfas ive seen many people leave apb because of the sniper nerf and the yukon nerf if you people even dare touch my ogre or the nfas in a bad way i promise you will i will go to wherever your office is located with my lawyer and sue all of you my ogre may be deadly but my lawyer is just as deadly theres no reason to nerf the any of the nfas’s i see many weapons get nerfed just because some mediocre player begged to

Its okay, not all of us have cheetoh dust clogged up in our mouses / mice and can move our non kankle sized wrists to properly aim at people and press the M1 button once to shoot a bullet. We normal people can play the game with non broken patootie overpowered fuzzy bunny weapons to get kills xd

Edited by Guest
edit

56 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

Is this coming from a btch who can’t fit in a size 4 to 2? You obviously let other guys screw you over just to get some special treatment from them

What?

We are all just honestly wondering if you are a troll.

Its very hard to tell.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this