Sign in to follow this  
iLoveApbRealy

WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE GAME?

17 hours ago, iLoveApbRealy said:

Game in a discord with more or less 15 players some donate and help the game, however in the last days the game does not catch delay the load server falls by the hour for players from around the world who love the game, developers are losing players and money with All this problem would love to help I know that I can do nothing but would like to hear the opinion of the community.

giphy.gif

On 4/1/2019 at 12:08 AM, iLoveApbRealy said:

Game in a discord with more or less 15 players some donate and help the game, however in the last days the game does not catch delay the load server falls by the hour for players from around the world who love the game, developers are losing players and money with All this problem would love to help I know that I can do nothing but would like to hear the opinion of the community.

Donate to the players in jericho who has the spirit to play in jericho server even with all the DDoSing first.

giphy.gif

I can understand the OPs frustration, but they aren't the only one with inconsistent server behavior. I may be wrong, but I understand that there are plans to deal with this as part of the matchmaking improvements?

On 3/31/2019 at 9:08 PM, iLoveApbRealy said:

Jericho  - DDoS attack

Not Little Orbit fault.

Edit : downvoted two hours ago over the correct answer from last week? That's just sad lol

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this