Sign in to follow this  
Salem

Still waiting for Support...

Good afternoon guys,

I created a ticket some while back, and then the new ticketing system was created.

As soon as I got that e-mail (saw it 1 hour after it was sent), I created a new ticket.

Still haven't heard back from that ticket - though it's been about a week and I've replied to it a few times to see if I can offer any information to help the process along.

Is there any ETA of when I will be able to recover my account and play again? It's really frustrating to see the game in new hands and not be able to enjoy it again.

Please help :(

Best regards,

Salem

Hello brother, I am still waiting for my unban as well. My ticket was answered awhile ago with the same message, I replied to that and I am still waiting. Yes it has been quite sometime but I'm assuming it's because they want to push the patch out asap before unbans. Since a lot of us are indeed hackers.

Hey @Puffdragon - I am not a hacker at all - never was, never will be.

However, I am trying to recover my account simply because it said my password has expired.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the e-mail I used to create the account. Thus, the problem.

It's really frustrating, man.

Salem

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

Hey @Puffdragon - I am not a hacker at all - never was, never will be.

However, I am trying to recover my account simply because it said my password has expired.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the e-mail I used to create the account. Thus, the problem.

It's really frustrating, man.

Salem

Oh I was totally banned, in your case your ticket should have been answered by now. Not sure. I hope admins will see this and help you.

Edit: I was banned for being sassy not hacking.

Edited by Puffdragon

I'm also seeing an extended time on a ticket that I created. But it looks like they admitted their mistake and said their team was too small on the customer support side and have hired additional people as well as working weekends to try to decrease the tickets. Obviously this isn't going to fix my ticket right now, but I respect and admire the fact that they are owning their mistakes early on and giving resolution to them promptly.

I know it sucks but you just have to be patient until they investigate the ticket. The new staff are still learning the tools required for the support tickets.

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Good afternoon guys,

I created a ticket some while back, and then the new ticketing system was created.

As soon as I got that e-mail (saw it 1 hour after it was sent), I created a new ticket.

Still haven't heard back from that ticket - though it's been about a week and I've replied to it a few times to see if I can offer any information to help the process along.

Is there any ETA of when I will be able to recover my account and play again? It's really frustrating to see the game in new hands and not be able to enjoy it again.

Please help 😞

Best regards,

Salem

You need to create a single (1; one) ticket and wait for about a week. If they do not answer after a week, then you should try create another.

If you insist into creating more tickets, then yours will be delayed (i think low priority?).

Thanks for contacting forum support team ™,  if you have any other question or issue do not doubt into contacting us once again.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

They're just overwhelmed, take a breather & they'll follow-up.

For anyone asking for a unban or anything like this, support will answer that you should wait battleye patch.

Edited by Takotak
oops

Just now, Takotak said:

snip

pretty sure ur not supposed to post support messages

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure ur not supposed to post support messages

You think so ? My bad then, I edited it.

Edited by Takotak
oops

1 minute ago, Takotak said:

You think so ? My bad then, just wanted to prevent people sending "unban me tickets" how do I even remove that now

i mean i’m pretty sure the moderators would just remove the ticket text, but ye they’ve said not to post tickets

better safe than sorry

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i mean i’m pretty sure the moderators would just remove the ticket text, but ye they’ve said not to post tickets

better safe than sorry

thank's for the info then.

Sign in to follow this