Jump to content
VioletColor

Month premium missing some days

Recommended Posts

I bought a month premium and it says 27days :22 hours

its missing 2 days and 2 hours¬† why ūüėģ

  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it got changed from 30 days to 1 month around the time of the console releases I think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's actually interesting, no idea why it would be a literal monthly thing instead of just flat out 30 days, no matter how many days the current month has. Subscription-based services such as WoW do it that way and it honestly sounds silly to base it off how many days a month has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Frosi said:

That's actually interesting, no idea why it would be a literal monthly thing instead of just flat out 30 days, no matter how many days the current month has. Subscription-based services such as WoW do it that way and it honestly sounds silly to base it off how many days a month has.

 

Agreed.

 

I'm not sure why premium is worth more or less depending on the month you're in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

 

just a guess. Its Feb. only 28 days this month 

 

So if the month is 31 days i get 31 days , thats not fair  

 

i have to wait for a certain month to buy my premium ?

 

premium should be 30 days in any  time i buy it since we are paying the same amount of money  each time  ! 

 

i want my  2 days 2 hours  ......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, STC said:

i have to wait for a certain month to buy my premium ?

 

Only if you're only buying one month, since presumably premium is the length of the month your current premium would end in.

 

I could, however, be wrong about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

 

Only if you're only buying one month, since presumably premium is the length of the month your current premium would end in.

 

I could, however, be wrong about that.

 yes but  its also missing 2 hours  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, STC said:

 yes but  its also missing 2 hours  

 

Are we sure the hour counter on premium is very accurate? IDK why, but I'd assume it might be a little weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

 

Are we sure the hour counter on premium is very accurate? IDK why, but I'd assume it might be a little weird.

Smth is wrong with her account alone. @Lixil someone should check it.

Also, maybe someone also bought premium recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Smth is wrong with her account alone. @Lixil someone should check it.

Also, maybe someone also bought premium recently?

I bought premium at the start of the month and got 30 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnviablePlum said:

I bought premium at the start of the month and got 30 days.

Im pretty sure now that it is only her alone account related problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...