Skerza

Making Joker tickets tradeable

There must've been a post about this but what if joker tickets were tradeable? i think it would be interesting but i would like to also transfer my tickets from character to character or help a friend with some to say get a firebomb from the joker distribution store. What do you guys think? Should they or not? 

• Like 1

I'm not sure about trading joker tickets. At some points that might be nice but at others not. (Off topic but I would not mind if trading gets extended, maybe with weapon skins etc...) About transfer tickets from (own) char to (own) char:  For example I prefer to have a global "bank account" for all my citadel characters and another "bank account" for all my jericho characters. Or as soon as all worlds gets merged together a "bank account" for all characters.

• Like 1

I reccomend taking a look at this post

• Like 2

10 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

For example I prefer to have a global "bank account" for all my citadel characters and another "bank account" for all my jericho characters. Or as soon as all worlds gets merged together a "bank account" for all characters.

Thats a interesting Idea cause sometimes i run low on cash for one character 

i do not like the idea of trading joker tickets between players.

i do like the idea of sharing tickets between my own characters

some people have 11+ characters and i doubt they can get the crown for all of them otherwise

supporting the game by buying char slots but being burned for it doesnt sit well with me.

just my opinion though.

Farming would be a problem, making dailies on every character and trading them to main character.

As long as sharing of tickets are restricted for characters on your own account only, it would be a good idea, i could finally have some reason to use my unused free character slots.