Sign in to follow this  
Grimley

What is the point in playing with remastered coming?

Currently I don't see or have a incentive to play because of things I have read such as wipe's...I know these things occur because usually of game changing bug's,or mistakes but why punish the long term players or even the newbies that have been playing on and off for quite sometime just because a update remake is coming out.Now I might have a solution why not give experience potions to people or in-game currency to players that have x of this or that.That way while we wait god know's how long till the re-make/re-mastered is done this will stabilize the economy for in-game mechanics by re-introducing Fallen Earth of what it is and what it use to be and most importantly of what it will become in the years to come.

Also more update's/screenshot's will be very much appreciated on the work of Fallen Earth being re-worked/re-mastered

• Like 1

Because, from what I understand, the remake/reboot/whatever is at least 6 months off or more at this point. In that time you can enjoy all the current Fallen Earth has to offer content wise.

My major concern wasn't how far out it is its as more so the wipes..

On 1/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, Grimley said:

My major concern wasn't how far out it is its as more so the wipes..

The Q&A with Matt Scott and myself explained it...

They will most likely have a secondary "legacy" server with older data and a newer server, the older server would simply be there for those who want to keep said characters/items, but most likely not be as focused as the new one in terms of performance... after all it's littered with duped items.

15 hours ago, Reaps989 said:

The Q&A with Matt Scott and myself explained it...

They will most likely have a secondary "legacy" server with older data and a newer server, the older server would simply be there for those who want to keep said characters/items, but most likely not be as focused as the new one in terms of performance... after all it's littered with duped items.

mostly the duplicate objects as you say and the total absence of anticheat. Apart the game is already too chewed

5 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

mostly the duplicate objects as you say and the total absence of anticheat. Apart the game is already too chewed

Well... truth be told I can't think of an anti-cheat that would watch for this. Since it's not an actual error, besides L&F methods... but it could at least track it better.