Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Jericho Crashing

i assume we've had on and off mitigation/ddosing since yesterday, as the forums keep doing that "processing request" thing to make sure im a real person and not simulated packets

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i assume we've had on and off mitigation/ddosing since yesterday, as the forums keep doing that "processing request" thing to make sure im a real person and not simulated packets

Theres been no notification from LO and theres been no packet loss in game. Just the occasional server 34ms with server side lag and graphic lag. And the server wide dist crash that removed all populated dist for afew min.

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

There was some people saying they had lag after the financial slay bells district came back up

Theres been issues since day 1 and on where i keep getting random fps and lag drops. its a pain and at 1st i thought it was on my end but its only APB so its something with the code.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Theres been issues since day 1 and on where i keep getting random fps and lag drops. its a pain and at 1st i thought it was on my end but its only APB so its something with the code.

That reminds me are they testing a new mitigation with the forums?

Maybe that is somewhat involved.

Just wondering no concrete idea.

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

That reminds me are they testing a new mitigation with the forums?

Maybe that is somewhat involved.

Just wondering no concrete idea.

The new mitigation happened after the event started. This has been happening since day 1 of the event so its another fabled APB bug. Doesnt happen in other games I play ive tested (random fps drop to the 30s or 20s + lag spike to high 100s to 200s)

Edit: just watched it while in slay bells dist waiting for ppl and the client ping jumps as well.

Edited by Darkzero3802

lag is so bad today that quite a few are complaining  in slay bells financial

its pretty bad right now

Edit :  last night (I'm posting this edit 17 hours later) Jericho became so laggy that people gave up and left and personally my game crashed a few times as did others.

A few people also mentioned spawning with no weapons again during the lag. i am uncertain if everyone completed their dailys due to this.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Sign in to follow this