MidnightQ

Little Orbit Adv launcher version .... when ?

Matt did mention they will add their version in the game that was more than 6 months ago so why is it not happening i believe its more important than events, trading weapons and people still playing the game files to have a better performance advantage. Here is a clip in the past during Kemp and Matt Q&A mention they will do it, focus on 45:17 thats where the topic starts

When they sort out more important shit out first.

i beleave he said that he will add the features to the engine upgrade which is what LO is working on atm, so your stuck useing the advanced launcher we have now, which iirc matt said was ok to use and thus you wont get a ban for useing it

12 minutes ago, wibsey said:

When they sort out more important shit out first.

Important shit like what ? People playing game files for better advantage is less important than what .... If i face the suffering in lag, game freeze etc then everyone should, everyone should run the game equally.

21 minutes ago, MidnightQ said:

Important shit like what ? People playing game files for better advantage is less important than what .... If i face the suffering in lag, game freeze etc then everyone should, everyone should run the game equally.

sounds like your PC rubbish, why is that my fault?

36 minutes ago, MidnightQ said:

I think, there're more important things they're focusing their resources right now. And why do you need LO adv launcher if it will do all the same that the current one does. Advanced Launcher doesn't change some special things to make the game stable. I can achieve a same performance with default settings from ingame options as with Adv launcher, the reason why ppl are using it is because it's more accurate, you can adjust specific options as you want instead of using ingame presets

Edited by Lign

2 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

He also did mention this in here. Saying that it was approved. So why do u wanna play with lags still and expect everyone to do so? Sounds rhetoric.

But i really think everyone using advanced launcher isnt eaxctly ur prob. Is it? Dont come up to the forums to vent out your anger.

Edited by Defibrillator

3 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

He also did mention this in here. Saying that it was approved. So why do u wanna play with lags still and expect everyone to do so? Sounds rhetoric.

But i really think everyone using advanced launcher isnt eaxctly ur prob. Is it? Dont come up to the forums to vent out your anger.

First of all im not anger people using adv launcher. Second i just want an answer to know why they haven't made their version and add it in the game file so everyone should be equal thats all. I refuse to use any forum software or tools not provided from G1 even Matt said its slippery slop.

They didn't plan on making their own version of the Adv. Launcher. They want to integrate more options into the in game graphics settings, which will be most likely in the Engine Upgrade.

6 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

Sorry but this is probably the stupidest thing I have ever read. You might want to consider getting a console if you want everyone to have the same performance. 

• Like 1

Just now, MidnightQ said:

First of all im not anger people using adv launcher. Second i just want an answer to know why they haven't made their version and add it in the game file so everyone should be equal thats all. I refuse to use any forum software or tools not provided from G1 even Matt said its slippery slop.

Because they have a lot of work to do on the engine upgrade and  events we asked them to do which probably delayed them.

I have an honest question for you. : Have you been reading the forums? Because we talk about this stuff pretty much daily.

16 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

First of all im not anger people using adv launcher. Second i just want an answer to know why they haven't made their version and add it in the game file so everyone should be equal thats all.

Huh?  How do you expect everyone to run the game equally with different hardware?  No amount of graphics options will change that.

I refuse to use any forum software or tools not provided from G1 even Matt said its

But if it's been proven safe to use and not bannable, then why?  There's no viruses, it only changes your apb settings files.  No harm can be done with this tool.

Great globs of glop, why am I covered in

slippery slop.

Edited by BrandonBranderson