Sign in to follow this  
Wasabi987

Armas Marketplace "Gear Packs"

Recently I had the idea to buy a "Criminal High Roller Clothing Bonus Pack" and it's good that I did not do it because I noticed that the attached "Shredder DF" weapon is only for 30 days. Would it be possible to buy these packs at a higher price with permanent weapons?

this is error  package Criminal High Roller Bundle provide you Shredder DF (Permanent) 

t3HB9TeTf4.jpg

7 hours ago, Yood said:

this is error  package Criminal High Roller Bundle provide you Shredder DF (Permanent) 

t3HB9TeTf4.jpg

You are talking about this package.

48369249_107276843655601_150371402365953

I would like to buy this package without a car with a permanent shotgun.

48361011_107276773655608_195598451669886

I do not want to buy a car because I will not drive it anyway, but I would like to buy an outfit and a permanent "S hre dder D F". I know that all "Bonus Pack" give weapons only for 30 days, but it would be nice if you could buy such a package with permanent weapons for an additional fee.

18 hours ago, Wasabi987 said:

You are talking about this package.

48369249_107276843655601_150371402365953

I would like to buy this package without a car with a permanent shotgun.

48361011_107276773655608_195598451669886

I do not want to buy a car because I will not drive it anyway, but I would like to buy an outfit and a permanent "S hre dder D F". I know that all "Bonus Pack" give weapons only for 30 days, but it would be nice if you could buy such a package with permanent weapons for an additional fee.

I think this is the right . plan and make the purchase of the whole package in the bonus days of discounts .

Edited by Yood

21 minutes ago, Yood said:

I think this is the right . plan and make the purchase of the whole package in the bonus days of discounts .

There is no problem for me to buy it for the price, but I do not like to buy items that I do not use as in the case of this car, unless I can then give this car to a friend but I do not know if this is possible because I have not bought packs in APB yet.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, Wasabi987 said:

There is no problem for me to buy it for the price, but I do not like to buy items that I do not use as in the case of this car, unless I can then give this car to a friend but I do not know if this is possible because I have not bought packs in APB yet.

you can send one to a friend, but they won't be able to customize it, and you'll get a vehicle for a low price (got a growl with pack of revelations, a 4 slot growl costs 1500 for me) but the problem with the cheap one is that you can't send it, to prevent you from sendign 4 slot cars to everyone.
But you can buy it for the normal prices, usually around 15k 30k or 40k, not sure.
those you can send to other people, with the customization packs you get.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:48 AM, NinjaXGamerNL said:

you can send one to a friend, but they won't be able to customize it, and you'll get a vehicle for a low price (got a growl with pack of revelations, a 4 slot growl costs 1500 for me) but the problem with the cheap one is that you can't send it, to prevent you from sendign 4 slot cars to everyone.
But you can buy it for the normal prices, usually around 15k 30k or 40k, not sure.
those you can send to other people, with the customization packs you get.

The in game version of the Growl (the one you can sell and send) costs $400,000.