Sign in to follow this  
Skerza

Sending legendary's back and forth between characters

So i heard how people lose weapons from  their mailbox's but didn't want to believe cause it never happened to me or my friends till 1 month ago it happened. i  lost my new legendary weapon that i traded with a friend. It was the Jersy Devil part of the EL3 series ( i think that's is what the series is called but its JMB 17) and i used it for a day till it disappeared the next day when i got on to use it in another character. The mailbox is safe in my opinion but after this who knows if the mailbox might do it to me again .

I looked around all my 6 characters and nothing, i looked for hours literally, i put in a ticket with proof i had it and that was a month ago here's my new ticket and old (old then new) #85242 and #86670 more info in the ticket leading up to the event.

Has anyone have this happen to you?

Edited by Skerza

I always have a friend help me transfer legends because this bs. Lost like 10 firework launchers at one point because of this glitch, but support wouldn't give them back.

Edited by Snappy

Had the same issue ages ago. I was always wondering why people screenshotted their mailboxes whilst sending a weapon over, then one day my friend lost some of my stuff (Got it back thankfully) and then weeks after that me myself lost some stuff in the mail. I would record or screenshot my mailbox as well. But hey, if you have to wait 4 months for LO to respond to a ticket that you lost your weapon and they'll tell you that you'll not get it back because "their logs don't go back that far" You don't even remember it happened :)

You'll just have to be lucky to get it back, it took me at least 4 months go get a gun back that just randomly disappeared out of my locker.
The friend I was on about earlier had to wait 2 months (when G1 was still in charge) to get my shit back that he lost as well...

On 12/25/2018 at 10:29 AM, Cuve said:

Had the same issue ages ago. I was always wondering why people screenshotted their mailboxes whilst sending a weapon over, then one day my friend lost some of my stuff (Got it back thankfully) and then weeks after that me myself lost some stuff in the mail. I would record or screenshot my mailbox as well. But hey, if you have to wait 4 months for LO to respond to a ticket that you lost your weapon and they'll tell you that you'll not get it back because "their logs don't go back that far" You don't even remember it happened :)

You'll just have to be lucky to get it back, it took me at least 4 months go get a gun back that just randomly disappeared out of my locker.
The friend I was on about earlier had to wait 2 months (when G1 was still in charge) to get my shit back that he lost as well...

Yeah i don't think ill be able to get it back but i will try my hardest cause if the game worked then we wouldn't have to go throught the ticket system for that type of problem