Sign in to follow this  
Siamsol

Jericho's hamsters seem to be dying.

Every day this week, there's at least 1 or 2 district crashes while I'm on. Today, I just had 3 crashes within an hour. There's something seriously wrong with Jericho. Check it out.

do you think rats would be more or less effective?

a new york subway rat can take down a full grown cat, i believe with the right approach we could harness that energy for good

• Like 1

Yeah I got hit twice getting disconnected and at first I thought it was just a problem on my end. Why would this happen anyway? I'm not savvy about the mechanics of online games but before I suspect it has to do with some attack on the system, 3rd party cheating programs or even devs working on something I'd like to hear some explanation from someone that knows.

10 minutes ago, Kadama said:

I'm not savvy about the mechanics of online games but before I suspect it has to do with some attack on the system, 3rd party cheating programs or even devs working on something I'd like to hear some explanation from someone that knows.

First is unlikely, if it was a DDoS then it'd just lag the servers until they either crashed, or mitigation turned itself on. The second, cheating is not mutually exclusive with server problems. The third is a possibility. It's most likely just a minor routing issue/outage at the data center (possibly hurricane-related.) or the server having minor hiccups for whatever reason.

It was bad earlier (like 7-8 EsT), in multiple districts, worse than I'd seen in awhile, stopped me from playing tbh :v

And you all people try to dictace the game for rest off us who still have quite full servers.

That's weird...i played a lot this week like 5 hours each day at different times of the day,even in night and dont remember experiencing any server crash 0.o

Sorry guys.

North America got hit by large, reoccuring DDoS attacks tonight. We had to turn on mitigation which turns the servers to mush.

Overall, for the last 2 months, we have been able to withstand about 80-85% of the attacks without negatively impacting players. However the last week has been worse. We will continue to implement various protect systems.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, foscor77 said:

That's weird...i played a lot this week like 5 hours each day at different times of the day,even in night and dont remember experiencing any server crash 0.o

exactly.  LO did a great job improving their netcoding since i havnt felt any crashes and lags for almost 2months

So if server crashed now, lets hope the crashes stay minimum as is now, and not an everyday procedure like some months ago

8 hours ago, EMilika said:

And you all people try to dictace the game for rest off us who still have quite full servers.

What are you even talking about? Nobody has even said anything about how you should be playing in this thread.

Sign in to follow this