Sign in to follow this  
EMilika

Dethreating in bronze server.

I suggest when Gold players who dethreat to silver and then joined bronze server and after few games turned Gold again.

Would be automatically kiced out off the district as soon he finishes mission and Becomes gold Threat.

Simple and pain in the patootie for Dethreaters.

Edited by EMilika
suggestions?
  • Like 1

Just now, EMilika said:

I suggest when Gold players who dethreat to silver and then joined bronze server and after few games turned Gold again.

Would be automatically kiced out off the district as soon ge finishes mission and Becomes gold Threat.

We already have a lot of suggestions like that. But there must be a reason why it was not changed yet. With Unreal 3.5 we will get a new matchmaking, which maybe fix that problems. Maybe it's not worth the time to change the current system. So let's have a bit more patience.

Just now, iTzBlackout said:
Just now, EMilika said:

Would be automatically kiced out off the district as soon ge finishes mission and Becomes gold Threat.

We already have a lot of suggestions like that. But there must be a reason why it was not changed yet. With Unreal 3.5 we will get a new matchmaking, which maybe fix that problems. Maybe it's not worth the time to change the current system. So let's have a bit more patience.
I mean even with new U 3.5 it would only benefit system like this.
Theres really no downside to this suggestion. 

except if you're dethreating.

7 minutes ago, EMilika said:
I mean even with new U 3.5 it would only benefit system like this.
Theres really no downside to this suggestion. 

except if you're dethreating.
If you would change the current district system it would take some time. As I understood the new matchmaking is searching for players over all districts. So I think there is no reason to kick golds from bronze district, because maybe that threat districts are totally gone. So I doubt the new system would benefit from it.
I don't play missions till the new matchmaking is released. Only fightclub which sometimes is not fun at all.

So what about those people that legit flip between gold/silver constantly. Are they just going to get kicked back and forth between districts?

4 hours ago, EMilika said:

Would be automatically kiced out off the district as soon he finishes mission and Becomes gold Threat.

no need to be dat rude..just when player become gold in bronze dist. - disable option to press K 👍
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So what about those people that legit flip between gold/silver constantly

dats why what I suggest is better..also takes at least 2/3 missions to switch between threats

19 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:
no need to be dat rude..just when player become gold in bronze dist. - disable option to press K 👍 dats why what I suggest is better..also takes at least 2/3 missions to switch between threats
That is no different. It just forces the player to manually do it.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So what about those people that legit flip between gold/silver constantly. Are they just going to get kicked back and forth between districts?

I said only from bronze server if you are gold, Are you really that dense?
Do you join bronze when Gold? No! Why should you be abble to play when you're silver and after 1,2 games already gold doesn't makes sense.
Its Abused dethreating !

Okay for you so polite fgts when you become GOLD in bronze district you get nottification write something like this.

Hello dear "[dethreating abbuser]" awesome not dethreting person human being no gender offence to  any minorities, you have now become a GOLD threat in bronze district please choose yours treat level district Press OK to dissconect or choose new district have a fnk nice day. Edited by EMilika
damn you dethreat abusers are lame.

7 minutes ago, EMilika said:
I said only from bronze server if you are gold, Are you really that dense?
Do you join bronze when Gold? No! Why should you be abble to play when you're silver and after 1,2 games already gold doesn't makes sense.
Its Abused dethreating !

Okay for you so polite fgts when you become GOLD in bronze district you get nottification write something like this.

Hello dear dethreating person, you have now become gold in bronze district please choose yours treat level district Press OK to dissconect or choose new district have a fnk nice day.
Wow you are thick.

I am talking about those who flip flop between gold and silver constantly. By your suggestion they would be gold go to silver district, get destroyed by the golds that are better than them, get demoted to silver, leave it and join bronze district, get put to gold after a few games, get kicked back out to silver district. Repeat. That sounds really fun for those people. Do you see the issue?

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Wow you are thick.

I am talking about those who flip flop between gold and silver constantly. By your suggestion they would be gold go to silver district, get destroyed by the golds that are better than them, get demoted to silver, leave it and join bronze district, get put to gold after a few games, get kicked back out to silver district. Repeat. That sounds really fun for those people. Do you see the issue?
i don't see the issue that silvers need to play in silver and can join gold,Gold can play gold and silver districts.
The only issue that you need to play as gold with only silvers is you're so called issue? Silvers if are actual silvers will be silvers even afters 20 win streak in bronze and not will be kicked.
Gold players obviously have higher skill cap and should be forces to play with theyre own skill capped people.

That's why people in Dota who are 4k doesn't play with 2k and cs go who are DMG or above doesn't play with silvers. come on. Edited by EMilika

1 minute ago, EMilika said:
2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Wow you are thick.

i don't see the issue that silvers need to play in silver and can join gold,Gold can play gold and silver districts.
There is not enough population to fill out individual district for each threat bracket. There will be mixing in multiple places.

Wow i try to quete you 2 times and all 2 times it didnot wrote.

I was writing that Yes we can "Citadel" i don't care about Na
Stop making excuses.

Edited by EMilika

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That is no different. It just forces the player to manually do it.

Nah disconnectin from districts like that is not cool.I mean..when mission end and u switch threat u not gonna be even able to see ur score from last mission and stuff.Mission end-kicks u.I see many people start complain.Also with this immediate kick many players will start :"what the heck just happened" cause ur changed threat shows later

p.s. ofc when u change threat after mission some message must appear that u must change threat dist. and every time u press K(which not gonna work)dat message shows.U can still be in the dist. but 4 what..Anyway best matchmaking solution 4 me with current system is hiding players and districts threat and "show recommended only tab" checked so cant be changed.Thats the ultimate solution
Edited by TheMessiah