Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As the trading system is going live in a few hours, i take this moment to thank all the middlemen who have helped me and this community for the past few years.

Some of you did it for fame and some of you did it as a service. Prevented scams, real money trades, reduced the number of tickets being sent to the support team.

+ Rep to you, you shall never be forgotten for all your deeds.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the devs should reward or commemorate all the trusted middlemen. They were performing a service ( free ) while making Supports job easier ( less scams ).
+rep to ya'll for eternity :)

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IAmWaleed said:

thx to Matt i won't be getting scammed for the 5th time now.

u got scammed in a server of 5 players? Sucks man Edited by Defibrillator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

As the trading system is going live in a few hours, i take this moment to thank all the middlemen who have helped me and this community for the past few years.

Some of you did it for fame and some of you did it as a service. Prevented scams, real money trades, reduced the number of tickets being sent to the support team.

+ Rep to you, you shall never be forgotten for all your deeds.

1# for HAN. Alas the nightmare is over dealing with over 100 "confirmed trades" through most of it i can say i did my best but as for the "end of middleman" i think not.

If i'm asked for such a service i shall still provide it if they don't want to use the trade system.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never used a middleman


never got scammed either :')

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Keshi said:

never used a middleman


never got scammed either :')

+rep keshi cuz more forum posts xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:
52 minutes ago, Keshi said:

never used a middleman


never got scammed either :')

+rep keshi cuz more forum posts xD
+rep Defibrillator because why not 😄



"Here is where you come in @CookiePuss"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had enough money to buy a legendary.
- crap luck with jmb
 

never got scammed 👌
 
Just kidding, thanks for lowering support tickets, you reputable middle men

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can u buy something from armas then trade it to another player or is gifting armas items back ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ajox said:

Can u buy something from armas then trade it to another player or is gifting armas items back ?

no and no(sadly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

real money trades

+rep for breaking tos i guess

oh and +rep to all the “trusted” middlemen who scammed people anyway lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keshi said:
+rep Defibrillator because why not 😄



"Here is where you come in @CookiePuss"
Owned traded and given away every legendary several times over... never been scammed.

+rep Keshi 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...