Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

So the ogre takes 4 shots to kill now?

Recommended Posts

@virginiavirgin
On 9/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, Ketog said:

can someone explain me those stats ?
unknown.png

How can NFAS doing 381 damage be a 2 shot ?

And how can Ogre doing 432 damage be a 4 shot ?

DOW Doing 424 Damage also can't be a 2 shot.

And im not saying it all .

there's lots of incoherent information there clear me up please πŸ€”

Β 

Im pretty sure LO fucked up in some sort , everything in the blog post is incoherent . Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EMilika said:
7 minutes ago, Ketog said:
hurr durr maybe because of detoration of " Meteres " Per damage.
im not sure what do you mean here.

didn't you meant deterioration of damage per meters ?Β  , also if it's that why isn't it written somewhere ?

go ahead , explain me each one of those stats , i'd gladly have an explaination of that nonsense Edited by Ketog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ketog said:
@virginiavirgin Β 

Im pretty sure LO fucked up in some sorts , everything in the blog spot is incoherent .
Im worried if they touch my ogre in a bad way i really enjoyed my ogre the way it was before you don’t think they are going to downgrade it right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
10 minutes ago, Ketog said:
@virginiavirgin Β 

Im pretty sure LO fucked up in some sorts , everything in the blog spot is incoherent .
Im worried if they touch my ogre in a bad way i really enjoyed my ogre the way it was before you don’t think they are going to downgrade it right?
I hope they are, in my opinion all shoguns over range more than 15 meters should be uselles.

This graph shows you maximum damage in maximum range of theyre perpective.Β 

More range more uselles gun is. kinda simple.

ps. meaning that closer range than shown is 2 shot to kill. Edited by EMilika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, virginiavirgin said:
Im worried if they touch my ogre in a bad way i really enjoyed my ogre the way it was before you don’t think they are going to downgrade it right?
Well no one knows , it's been heavely discussed in social district the past days , due to those stats not making any sense , we will have to see how it is after the patch 🀨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So nerfing it down to 10m and giving it weird pellet damage patterns wasn't enough?

You already ruined it that way, why would you ever think about making it 4 shots to kill?

Why do you guys keep nerfing bad/mediocre shotguns while buffing the already good ones? I really don't get it.Β 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GhosT said:

So nerfing it down to 10m and giving it weird pellet damage patterns wasn't enough?

You already ruined it that way, why would you ever think about making it 4 shots to kill?

Why do you guys keep nerfing bad/mediocre shotguns while buffing the already good ones? I really don't get it.Β 

The shredder was originally a bad shotgun :^)



though that was due to me using it as a close quarters shotgun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
The shredder was originally a bad shotgun :^)



though that was due to me using it as a close quarters shotgun
Not necessarily. It was the best long range shotguns, it was just outshadowed by any SMG/AR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0:00 Ogre
0:55 NFAS
1:28 DOW
2:05 Strife + tests
5:10 Trash longer range NFAS test.
5:33 Trash longer range NFAS test.
6:55 Longer range DOW test.
9:30 CSG range test.
12:53 Shredder range tests

There you go , got all your answers ? Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GhosT said:
3 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
The shredder was originally a bad shotgun :^)



though that was due to me using it as a close quarters shotgun
Not necessarily. It was the best long range shotguns, it was just outshadowed by any SMG/AR.
Fite me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, apparently nothing's been done to the NFAS.

Ignore what I said. πŸ˜›

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—
×
  • Create New...