Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EmptyPillow

Armas guns

Recommended Posts

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder
mate I'm looking at a $40 oca I feel u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, EmptyPillow said:

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Genobee said:

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 
till this day i havnt played against a single person who owned 1 of these...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Genobee said:

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 
i have that Norsemen gun pack xD and i never play with this guns because idk... the guns are not bad but they are not good either ... 
the weapons need a buff Edited by TackoGirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
15 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder

i wanted to buy the shredder and when i reapised that its 50$ for a gun i almost fell from my chair
cant believe i actually spend so much money on weapons in this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

i wanted to buy the shredder and when i reapised that its 50$ for a gun i almost fell from my chair
cant believe i actually spend so much money on weapons in this game
i've spend around 1k dollars :')

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Keshi said:
i've spend around 1k dollars :')
ive spent around 700 :s
and 4$ is 1 of my currency back in the days when ive spent money on this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
ive spent around 700 :s
and 4$ is 1 of my currency back in the days when ive spent money on this game
I mean... even tho the items are expensive i didn't mind paying. I always say if you like something, support it.
But before LO took over last time i bought something was in 2016. Then i gave up on the game and told myself that i'm buying something when the game improves...
LO took over i saw the roadmap and rip went 100 dollars 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keshi said:
15 hours ago, Genobee said:

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 
till this day i havnt played against a single person who owned 1 of these...
i own these, but never play them x-d
they are quite dreadful in comparison to basically everything else. Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...