On 8/8/2018 at 11:16 PM, BXNNXD said:
On 8/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

I mean, i'm sure it would be, however it I think it would be picked up much much slower than an aimbot.

pretty sure you need to hook into the games memory or something for wallhacks to work, which should get you caught just as easily as an aimbot since BE is a client side file monitor kind of anticheat

because other antiochetas like PB weren't client side and never gave anyone the chance t properly wallhack?

So in the end, no cheta is truly save, nor is any antic cheat. But it would be intersting to see how efficient BE bans between detection and ban. Alos is it full auto yet or still needs confirmation after the staff investigates? Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:
Alos is it full auto yet or still needs confirmation after the staff investigates?
Last we heard, BE is fully automatic.
It simply hands out temp bans so that staff can investigate and prevent false bans. 
At the time of the release of that info, 100% of temp bans had been converted into perma bans.  

Ive also not seen any public cheats up for more than a few days, and at the moment, none of the public cheats are selling BE bypass APB cheats.  Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

because other antiochetas like PB weren't client side and never gave anyone the chance t properly wallhack?

So in the end, no cheta is truly save, nor is any antic cheat. But it would be intersting to see how efficient BE bans between detection and ban. Alos is it full auto yet or still needs confirmation after the staff investigates?
the point was that battleye doesn’t monitor statistics and therefore any attempt to mess with the game files has an equal chance of triggering a ban