Snakeyio

Modifiable Secondaries

I think having open slot secondaries is better than having nothing. We have fixed secondaries with IR3, RS3 etc. and I think having a secondary with only 1 open slot is enough, because its not a primary so it does not support more mods. 
The currently available weapon modifications should have different values when added to secondaries, you are not shooting with an assault rifle 🙂

Here's an example:

TEST_2.jpg It is better to have one slot for modifiable secondaries in my opinion. This won't make them much more powerful. 

Ex. .45 current dropoff range is 40m with improved rifling dropoff range is increased to 50m. Extended Mag 3 increases clip size from 7 to 10 bullets.

TEST.jpg This picture is just a sample from Open Test World. 

You have different opinion? agree or disagree? share your thoughts.

• Like 1

Fun fact: The only reason we don't have moddable secondaries is simply because the UI can't support it. Something to look forward to after UE3.5/UE4, perhaps.

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Fun fact: The only reason we don't have moddable secondaries is simply because the UI can't support it. Something to look forward to after UE3.5/UE4, perhaps.

The UI seems to be really outdated and looks bad. They really should rework the UI and give it a modern look.

Definetly need one slot at specially far distances high calibers

Eh Na. A good part of secondary balance in relation to eachother and primary weapons is due to this restrictions on mods that should be maintained.

Wouldn't mind seeing some modifications being allowed to be added onto pistols, maybe make a Pistol exclusive modifications that can only be used by secondaries.

i will made some proposition to change inventory to meet 1024x768 resolution 🙂 now its strangely resized and looks creepy
will be quick chose paterned setups
categories in no select but checkboxed things etc. there are much of this shit to do 😉

PS. gunslinder lvl 15 elite and than give us wepons from that xD for proposition like fbw with one slot on GS 5lvl rsa with 1 slot on gs lvl 7 or nfa with one slot or even some 2 slot wepons on GS above lvl 13 😉

Edited by TheSxW