ZoriaDunne

The Minus in weapon Mods.

I find kinda annoying that every (or almost all) weapon mod improves one thing and worsens another.
It's already hard to get a weapon with open slots. Why do we have to lose something to gain something else?
I mean, you shouldn't lose anything if you put a foregrip in your weapon. (I know that mod doesn't exist, but It should.)
Or need to reload more time just by having a bigger magazine.

The negatives are there to counter-balance the positives. Without negatives, you'd see some severe balance problems with certain weapon and mod combinations.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I find kinda annoying that every (or almost all) weapon mod improves one thing and worsens another.
It's already hard to get a weapon with open slots. Why do we have to lose something to gain something else?
I mean, you shouldn't lose anything if you put a foregrip in your weapon. (I know that mod doesn't exist, but It should.)
Or need to reload more time just by having a bigger magazine.

Putting in a bigger magazine naturally takes more time (see: LMGs and their huge mags), honestly I'm fine with the current weapon mods, but heavy barrel needs to be changed somehow because it rarely sees any usage outside of on an ALIG or N-SSW.

6 minutes ago, Similarities said:
heavy barrel needs to be changed somehow because it rarely sees any usage outside of on an ALIG or N-SSW.
Neither of those weapons bloom, the fuck would you put Heavy Barrel on them for...

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:
2 hours ago, Similarities said:
heavy barrel needs to be changed somehow because it rarely sees any usage outside of on an ALIG or N-SSW.
Neither of those weapons bloom, the fuck would you put Heavy Barrel on them for...
On the N-SSW you can literally mow people down with HB2 on it but I usually take IR3, as for the ALIG, I don't use it, I just see people using HB2 on it. I don't know why you'd put HB on it, but I never see HB used like...ever. It needs a rework.