BlatMan

Option to remove the fog and disable the blue overlay

APB has a blue overlay that affects the overall color in game. It it's impossible to have black customized items because they turn blue when displayed in game. Here's an old comparison of what I am talking about:

Default:
aW1nOOM.jpg

Blue and fog removed (pre-2015 shader policy):
bNx2qMN.jpg

• Like 1

Blue, if u mean a color it is able adjust over color settings at ur monitor if not then video software, also gamma make a sence. 
about fog, we should wait untill UE3.5 if nothink there than 4+ as difference on those updates mainly on LIGHTS may color and fog.
I know how to remove a fog but without permissions of LO not able to share.

I like the fog
I like rain
I like snow
but not all the time.....

if they make it to where some days are fog like that and some foggy like the Halloween event and some days clear like the old picture you showed that would be even better

Random weather forecast would make APB more interesting

Hate the blue tint and fog shaders so much. Not just because they make the game look patootie, but fog itself negatively impacts your fps for up to 10-15. Honestly they should just disable it by default until the EU arrives, at which point we won't even need to touch it anyway.

Ill ask not an permission but completely remove fog in setts with instructions and feedback as weather needs to be spin, fog untill spin done

Edited by Dahel

11 hours ago, Kiida said:

Hate the blue tint and fog shaders so much. Not just because they make the game look patootie, but fog itself negatively impacts your fps for up to 10-15. Honestly they should just disable it by default until the EU arrives, at which point we won't even need to touch it anyway.

The fog shader hurts your FPS a lot more than 10-15, if you disable all the fog math in their respective shaders then your FPS will pretty much double. Went from 40-60 to 110 just by disabling a bunch of unneeded math related to fog that runs every frame.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:09 PM, Triksterism said:

I still use the no-fog shader. It's on my twitch page.

I rather have an ingame option than needing to mess with the files. It is against the ToS whether LO take action or not.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
On 8/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, Triksterism said:

I still use the no-fog shader. It's on my twitch page.

I rather have an ingame option than needing to mess with the files. It is against the ToS whether LO take action or not.
I would rather have an in-game option as well.