Sign in to follow this  
VanilleKeks

Mind turning on SARD?

Word in the community and (unconfirmed) information from known cheat providers is that client-side is either turned off or not working. EAC detected cheats can be used and server auto bans are off.

There are actual r270s snapping in fightclub farming the entire lobby for hours.

Not sure what genius idea it is to "test" your AC on the biggest patch in half a decade, but if you wanna get rid of the returners asap it's a good strat.

High mmr missions are unplayable more often than normal, with people straight up running down spawn points.

How much more data do you need before you start banning people?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Word in the community and (unconfirmed) information from known cheat providers is that client-side is either turned off or not working. EAC detected cheats can be used and server auto bans are off.

There are actual r270s snapping in fightclub farming the entire lobby for hours.

Not sure what genius idea it is to "test" your AC on the biggest patch in half a decade, but if you wanna get rid of the returners asap it's a good strat.

High mmr missions are unplayable more often than normal, with people straight up running down spawn points.

How much more data do you need before you start banning people?

And you are more "genius" for spreading the word that EAC detected cheats are now possible to use .. on the official forums..

Great job.

47 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

And you are more "genius" for spreading the word that EAC detected cheats are now possible to use .. on the official forums..

Great job.

its pretty much obvious to anyone who has played fightclub in the last month, it was even proven in the SARD discord that cheat engine can used and SARD themselves confirmed auto bans are disabled. anyone cheating is probably using the same or atleast an updated version of whatever shitware they were using during EAC, pretty sure it doesn't matter at this point if someone is posting on the forum about it since there is already rage cheating montages on youtube.

44 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

its pretty much obvious to anyone who has played fightclub in the last month, it was even proven in the SARD discord that cheat engine can used and SARD themselves confirmed auto bans are disabled. anyone cheating is probably using the same or atleast an updated version of whatever shitware they were using during EAC, pretty sure it doesn't matter at this point if someone is posting on the forum about it since there is already rage cheating montages on youtube.

Lily can't think that far most of the time, so it's not use explaining.

I was fine with this for a while, but a month with no anti-cheat is pushing it.

It's so sad to see that because there are so many hacks, there are so many new inquiries about who sells hacks. I think the hackers will make more money in a month than LO does in a year.

2 hours ago, Shiggi said:

but it won't change anything. LO should finally get a lawyer and take action against these people.

Little Orbit will probably need to put together its own team, an entire office, dedicated solely to tracking down hackers' addresses.

oh no bro, what are LO gonna do? take mateks parents home from them? leave the poor guy destitute? 

lmao

All that money they spend on hax, just to beat one old man. 

All the Denial on Lo's part to keep the one old man playing. 

Matt said there was a server side to this AC, yet these people say its not on. 

We know its not auto banning because LO wants to review and decide on the bannings.

and that is fine with me. Why is the server side not on?

I mean Idc I'll just keep running naked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

All that money they spend on hax, just to beat one old man. 

All the Denial on Lo's part to keep the one old man playing. 

Matt said there was a server side to this AC, yet these people say its not on. 

We know its not auto banning because LO wants to review and decide on the bannings.

and that is fine with me. Why is the server side not on?

I mean Idc I'll just keep running naked

As negative as i come across with this game. I really do see the work LO do in trying to appease everybody. But Its a hard hard job, i dont always like the decisions. @MACKxBOLAN you are one of the few people on this forum that make me happy. Keep your head up ! ! We will get through this.

Whatever they did, they made it so it screws you over for having low latency. EU with 100ms? No issues with hitreg. NA 50ms (in game, it's a lie) shooting at Brazilians? Nothing hits.

Edited by BlatMan

ok im bored im fighting the same speedhackers and ragebotters time over time, fucking turn it on now thank you very much 🙂

• Thanks 1