Keshi

I don't get this community sometimes

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
By your logic : If someone  accuses you of being a cheater  to Little Orbit staff then you're a cheater? In this case some people knew yes , however this way of thinking has a two edged sword feel that can backfire against us and damage the game....

Not saying you're wrong in this particular matter  mind you but I am saying we have to be careful about casting stones in a glass house sort of thing.
It's not a matter of accusing anyone of doing anything. It's the very simple matter of this guy is a know cheater and hes admitted it himself. 

Just now, SilveB said:
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
By your logic : If someone  accuses you of being a cheater  to Little Orbit staff then you're a cheater? In this case some people knew yes , however this way of thinking has a two edged sword feel that can backfire against us and damage the game....

Not saying you're wrong in this particular matter  mind you but I am saying we have to be careful about casting stones in a glass house sort of thing.
It's not a matter of accusing anyone of doing anything. It's the very simple matter of this guy is a know cheater and hes admitted it himself. 
When did he admit it? did he admit it before the steam to LixiL? after? at all to Lixil?

3 hours ago, Chinook said:
I sense a lot of anger in you...

kwovcbl.jpg
Not angry. just tired of all the (Insert insult of your choosing) running around acting like children. Refusing to see fact for facts

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

If LixiL did not know before the stream then by her perspective of what was going on would appear to be someone accusing of hackusations.

As for my opinion on this matter I firmly believe MattScott said it best

I also firmly believe both sides of this discussion (not just this thread but the whole situation) are out of bounds on this matter.
Anyone here would of most likely believed it to be hackusations if some stranger said that about someone on your friends list.

After the fact of something happening it is easy to say how it should of been done but if any of us was in this situation we all know that most likely we would of made the same choices since no one has a luxury of knowing  what the truth is and would decide on the fly like humans normally do.

Cmon guys lets be sensible here.  Some say the glass is half empty others would argue it is half full but I would be wondering who took my drink to begin with lol
  Edited by Fortune Runner
posting errors for some reason its poting blanks

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
what

are
you

SAYING?

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I am getting errors on posting some are blank other times nothing at all is posted

maybe you should stop posting 

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I am getting errors on posting some are blank other times nothing at all is posted

So did u get the video proof?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

maybe you should stop posting 
It might just be a glitch

The video shows he admitted he cheated however it does not show LixiL  knowing anything about it.

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

If LixiL did not know before the stream then by her perspective of what was going on would appear to be someone accusing of hackusations.

As for my opinion on this matter I firmly believe MattScott said it best

I also firmly believe both sides of this discussion (not just this thread but the whole situation) are out of bounds on this matter.
Anyone here would of most likely believed it to be hackusations if some stranger said that about someone on your friends list.

After the fact of something happening it is easy to say how it should of been done but if any of us was in this situation we all know that most likely we would of made the same choices since no one has a luxury of knowing  what the truth is and would decide on the fly like humans normally do.

Cmon guys lets be sensible here.  Some say the glass is half empty others would argue it is half full but I would be wondering who took my drink to begin with lol

I think I said it best with this to explain it to everyone

i strongly disagree with this statement, It's very simple. There is no way she can claim she didn't know. Reasons being this
I know for a fact that multiple report have been made against him both through support and ingame. (With the video i sent u)
And during the stream she was told multiple times. And she didn't care. They way she acted was almost like she knew but didn't care. 

We only unbanned people where there wasn't any evidence to support the original ban.
Let's just face it. This is the first statement by MattScott which starts to spread the seed of doubt.
Any veteran or anyone who somewhat actively followed APB's community knows that this is bullshoot. There are several people who have admitted to cheating which got unbanned.
Cases where individuals got banned multiple times with visible violations if you so chose to look - but the vibe that has been given all along is get as many players back as possible no matter the cost.
At least be humble enough to not lie about it.
  • Thanks 1

It's old G1 fault and ther "promises" about new engine and other staff what they could not do,community may change only after big change's in game...

On 7/12/2018 at 2:12 PM, Lato said:

Bipolar community

couldn't be anymore true with what you've just said

5 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:
Let's just face it. This is the first statement by MattScott which starts to spread the seed of doubt.
Any veteran or anyone who somewhat actively followed APB's community knows that this is bullshoot. There are several people who have admitted to cheating which got unbanned.
Cases where individuals got banned multiple times with visible violations if you so chose to look - but the vibe that has been given all along is get as many players back as possible no matter the cost.
At least be humble enough to not lie about it.
which person in the orbit staff is an apb veteran? and which veteran would you (and everyone else) trust to tell orbit “no this guy was cheating do not unban” ?

theyve already clarified that there were tons of bans that had no documentation at all, did u want them to spend months sifting through ffbans comments on the off chance they could find a definitive confession from someone who might not even be who they say they are?

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

49 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
which person in the orbit staff is an apb veteran? and which veteran would you (and everyone else) trust to tell orbit “no this guy was cheating do not unban” ?

theyve already clarified that there were tons of bans that had no documentation at all, did u want them to spend months sifting through ffbans comments on the off chance they could find a definitive confession from someone who might not even be who they say they are?

That is not what I have insinuated. I said that those veterans and players know for themselves (without internal access) that there are subjects where the statement simply cannot apply!
Why? Because there exists evidence and there has evidence been sent to support so you cannot claim a non-existing documentation.
So there is no room for speculation it is a fact that MattScotts statement cannot hold true for every case and thus he should avoid making such claims!

13 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:
That is not what I have insinuated. I said that those veterans and players know for themselves (without internal access) that there are subjects where the statement simply cannot apply!
Why? Because there exists evidence and there has evidence been sent to support so you cannot claim a non-existing documentation.
So there is no room for speculation it is a fact that MattScotts statement cannot hold true for every case and thus he should avoid making such claims!
i’m not sure how much clearer “no documentation” could be tbh, maybe support didn’t keep copies of the videos, maybe support deleted completed ticket records after x days, maybe the switch to a new support system stopped orbit from accessing older ticket records

but what i take from that statement is that there was such a large number of bans with little to no after-the-fact evidence that there’s no point in bringing up the ones that did

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
[...]
but what i take from that statement is that there was such a large number of bans with little to no after-the-fact evidence that there’s no point in bringing up the ones that did
And that would be fine for as long as you don't claim otherwise- thats all!
They want to let cheaters back in for a second chance? Fine, do that - that was the initial statement anyway - but don't claim to unban supposedly "innocent" people which are infamous throughout!

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:
And that would be fine for as long as you don't claim otherwise- thats all!
They want to let cheaters back in for a second chance? Fine, do that - that was the initial statement anyway - but don't claim to unban supposedly "innocent" people which are infamous throughout!
they aren’t infamous to orbit though, they’re just another 10008 name with no information after it 

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
they aren’t infamous to orbit though, they’re just another 10008 name with no information after it 
And that is where I simply disagree since you're bound to stumble onto some of the evidence, not all, if it really would be the case as proclaimed.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

It's not a matter of trust. If there is video evidence proving that someone cheated in the past their unban should be revoked. It's very simple. They cant go through every single ban.
But when they get reports with undeniable proof they need to ban the person in question. Sadly that is not how Little orbit works. They just silence people instead of doing something that would benifit everyone.
It's sad to see but hopefully they will get their act together because if they keep this up we will be far worse off then with Gamersfirst 
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SilveB said:
15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Under Reloaded. Yeah. -WE- may all know, but Little Orbit has had the game nows, for what? 3 months? If that? And been working on the actual game, and getting things in place. Not combing through the archived old forums.

Cut them some damn slack.

Lixil doesn't know the difference between @VanilleKeks from EpicGoat. She's just barely started to get to know us.