Shinix

Account Lifetime Weapon!

Hello,

I made one Mistake and I did order the wrong Weapon.

Is it possible to change it to the Weapon I want via Ticket?
 Is here anyone who had the same Problem?

Edited by Shinix

10 minutes ago, Shinix said:

Hello,

I did spend over 9000 G1C While the 50% was going on and almost everything went OK, but I made one Mistake and I did order the wrong Weapon.

Now i have 2x the almost same Weapon! Is it possible to change it to the Weapon I want? It's Account Lifetime and the Price is the same!

Will I get Help if I open a Ticket?

@MattScott 

This is not support.... but a forum lol

26 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Message support. Forum can't do anything for you.

It's a general Question, not only for me and i did ask "Matt Scott ". But thx for your Helpful Comment!

21 minutes ago, VustraEpic said:
32 minutes ago, Shinix said:

Hello,

I did spend over 9000 G1C While the 50% was going on and almost everything went OK, but I made one Mistake and I did order the wrong Weapon.

Now i have 2x the almost same Weapon! Is it possible to change it to the Weapon I want? It's Account Lifetime and the Price is the same!

@MattScott 

This is not support.... but a forum lol

It's a general Question, not only for me and i did ask "Matt Scott ". But thx for your Helpful Comment!

Just now, Shinix said:

Matt Scott has better stuff to do than to reply to a forum thread that should have been a support ticket from the get go. Plus if he or another staff/mod did reply, he would just tell you to make a support ticket too.

34 minutes ago, Shinix said:

Hello,

@MattScott 

Yes, you will get help if you open a ticket.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
5 minutes ago, Shinix said:

Matt Scott has better stuff to do than to reply to a forum thread that should have been a support ticket from the get go. Plus if he or another staff/mod did reply, he would just tell you to make a support ticket too.

Hello, i don't think that "you" know, what for Matt Scott is interesting or not!

It is a general Question, if the Support can do things like that!

And if someone know that, then it is Matt Scott!

6 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

Yes, you will get help if you open a ticket.

Hello, thx i will open a Ticket and who know, he might take a look and tell us if it is possible in general!

u can open a ticket but u need to probably wait 30days...

8 minutes ago, Keshi said:

u can open a ticket but u need to probably wait 30days...

Hello, well if the result is a change, then 30 days is fine for me 😉

Matt Scott, Matt Scott, Matt Scott. Matt Scott is not yo support. And yes, costumer support will help you with this. Why do you need opinion and approval from forum? How old the hell are you? I feel like since LO took this game, forum is flooded with kids. And its getting really annoying.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

Behold, there is truth in his words! A rare thing on these forums indeed.

What for you say? Well, your mind might blown to bits soon after, please holdeth thyn scalps tightly.

Every human being alive today is a child of another human being.

On a more serious note, these forums get as mature as any platform, it depends on where you look and who's on.

9 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Matt Scott, Matt Scott, Matt Scott. Matt Scott is not yo support. And yes, costumer support will help you with this. Why do you need opinion and approval from forum? How old the hell are you? I feel like since LO took this game, forum is flooded with kids. And its getting really annoying.

Well if this young "Boy" at the Picture is you, then i'm 100% older. thx for your helpful Comment!

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Behold, there is truth in his words! A rare thing on these forums indeed.

What for you say? Well, your mind might blown to bits soon after, please holdeth thyn scalps tightly.

Every human being alive today is a child of another human being.

On a more serious note, these forums get as mature as any platform, it depends on where you look and who's on.

Hello, Ok

1 minute ago, Shinix said:

Hello, Ok

Hi, I didn't feel like your question needed further answering. Though I do want to add it is not such a bad idea to ask around on the forums whether someone else has had a similar case in the past before and could share his or her experience before you posted a ticket. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Well you defenitely dont act like that.

Hello, i'm allways nice and you sounds realy rude to me 😉

Not sure if you act like your Age, but thats not the Point here.

Thx anyway for your Comment.

Just go and take action instead of annoying Matt Scott dirrectly. Thats all I am pointing out. Judging someone by their appearance, and then trying to act all nice, says it all.. I am not playing yo game, and I bet nobody got fooled by this old approach.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

15 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Hi, I didn't feel like your question needed further answering. Though I do want to add it is not such a bad idea to ask around on the forums whether someone else has had a similar case in the past before and could share his or her experience before you posted a ticket. 

Hello, yeah that is a realy great Idea!

I might be lucky and someone see this Post, who had this Problem while little Orbit was here!

I don't wanna open another Post, so i see what happend here!

Thx

6 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Just go and take action instead of annoying Matt Scott dirrectly. Thats all I am pointing out. Judging someone by their appearance, and then trying to act all nice, says it all.. I am not playing yo game, and I bet nobody got fooled by this old approach.

Hello, AxeTurbo "Agresor" everything is ok, you was a "Realy big Help", i don't wanna use more from your Time!

Edited by Shinix

You may not know how things work with changes to the site, armas, and staff but please don't be rude to others. It would likely get you the attention you are wishing to get, but not in a way you intended with the threat being locked.

And to the others, don't provoke something that isn't needed.

Customer support who do no browse the forum, other staff may but even then it is extremely rare and not appropriate to address personal issues on the via the forum.

Please submit a ticket with this form and wait patiently, Customer support will get back to you via email.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

You may not know how things work with changes to the site, armas, and staff but please don't be rude to others. It would likely get you the attention you are wishing to get, but not in a way you intended with the threat being locked.

And to the others, don't provoke something that isn't needed.

Customer support who do no browse the forum, other staff may but even then it is extremely rare and not appropriate to address personal issues on the via the forum.

Please submit a ticket with this form and wait patiently, Customer support will get back to you via email.

Hello, i was rude? Where?

19 minutes ago, Shinix said:

Hello, i was rude? Where?

Matt Scott is the CEO. He is a very busy man and CEO or not, he is human so I'm sure he would like to take it easy and do something interesting but as CEO, he is managing a business.

Customer Support are delegated to this role for this reason, however they do not browse the forum. All staff are very busy with trying to upgrade the game engines, new content, analysing technical issues and dealing with the back log of customer support tickets.

Your question has been answered 4 hours ago and this thread is just unnecessarily being bumped and turning into spam.

Anyone that doesn't know where or how to deal with a issue with their account or an issue in game should probably start at support and work their way form there.

newtemp2.png

Edited by VickyFox
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Matt Scott is the CEO. He is a very busy man and CEO or not, he is human so I'm sure he would like to take it easy and do something interesting but as CEO, he is managing a business.

Customer Support are delegated to this role for this reason, All staff are very busy with trying to upgrade the game engines, new content, analysing technical issues and dealing with the back log of customer support tickets.

Your question has been answered 4 hours ago and this threat is just unnecessarily being bumped and turning into spam.

Anyone that doesn't know where or how to deal with a issue with their account or an issue in game should probably start at support and work their way form there.

newtemp2.png

Hello, well i know that they are all busy and i force no one to take a look!
And i made a Ticket long time ago.
Almost everything you said, came already in this threat and i did understand everything.
There might be someone with "new" Informations "like someone who had the same Problem".
And if not, that is fine for me.
I'm not sure if i hurt anyone with this Thread here, but it realy feels like that.
I will remove the "at MattScott " and i hope everything will be ok then!
Thx for your Comment!
  Edited by Shinix

So i did fix the Text and i realy hope, that everyone is Happy now and able to do something else!
Thx for the "helpful" Comments!