Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXS

Accidental Mispurchase

Yes, yes, we've all been there. Accidentally purchased the wrong item because of the countless variants everything has. You might not have done it the first time, or the second time, or even the first 5 times. But if like me, you purchase quite frequently from the Armas store, you're bound to eventually mispurchase something that has almost the exact same name as the item you were intending to purchase.

I have never made a mistake throughout the countless purchases i have made on my account, so this is a first. So my question is this;

Is it or is it not possible to get a refund on an item that i purchased no less than 5 minutes ago, on accident, on the Armas store?

I read somewhere that you get 1 refund opportunity on your account for 1 item purchased within the last 48 hours - but the comment was outdated from 2014 so it may not be LO's policy. This might be the cheapest and most insignificant item worth refunding, of all the items ive ever purchased, but it's probably the most useless one too - and my first ever mistake.

Wanna get a response here since if i only really do have 48 hours, i need to fast track this request somehow. Anyone?

7 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Yes, yes, we've all been there. Accidentally purchased the wrong item because of the countless variants everything has. You might not have done it the first time, or the second time, or even the first 5 times. But if like me, you purchase quite frequently from the Armas store, you're bound to eventually mispurchase something that has almost the exact same name as the item you were intending to purchase.

I have never made a mistake throughout the countless purchases i have made on my account, so this is a first. So my question is this;

Is it or is it not possible to get a refund on an item that i purchased no less than 5 minutes ago, on accident, on the Armas store?

I read somewhere that you get 1 refund opportunity on your account for 1 item purchased within the last 48 hours - but the comment was outdated from 2014 so it may not be LO's policy. This might be the cheapest and most insignificant item worth refunding, of all the items ive ever purchased, but it's probably the most useless one too - and my first ever mistake.

Wanna get a response here since if i only really do have 48 hours, i need to fast track this request somehow. Anyone?

i'd say support is your best luck but u'd get a reply in probably 30days...
And even for the refund u'd still need support sadly

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

i'd say support is your best luck but u'd get a reply in probably 30days...
And even for the refund u'd still need support sadly

Yeah, that's what i figured. Damn. And by then the discount are all gone. Well rip i suppose.

4 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Yeah, that's what i figured. Damn. And by then the discount are all gone. Well rip i suppose.

ye... but if you can tell us what you are looking for on armas... there are others (like me) that can give suggestions on whats good/bad/better tho 🙂

18 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

We really dont know what LO's policy is on this just yet. But so far they seem to be quite fair and reasonable.

Like has been said, just hit up support,.

I bet you will end up being pleasantly surprised at how they handle it for you.

Dude I can't stress this enough...if you do file a support ticket please for the love of all that is good in humanity, have patience. Treat the support team well and they more than likely will work with you to resolve your purchase issue. Sending 5000000 tickets will just gum up the system. GL. I have had a refund sort of....more like they took out that crappy troublemaker and replaced it with a 45 thankfully!

Edited by Danimal

I mean i'm not too fussed. I won't bother flooding support by creating a ticket for this - I'll just take the loss and be more attentive next time. Plus, as discussed, by the time I do get a response from support (30+ days apparently), I may not even care about this anymore. I was so convinced I was buying the right item though... ah well. You live and you learn.

Thanks for the responses. I won't bother ringing this one up though.

3 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

Had this problem once pre LO. I got pucked hard. 

Speaking of Puck, he forgot to remove the troublemaker from my account so when I made a new toon low And behold a troublemaker appears. I let them know of course since I am a honest man and would not want may account banned for it or held for ransom until I paid for it.

Just send in a ticket and wait for it. They might fix it for you down the line. 

G1 reverted my mistake in the past, so I am sure LO will too. Just give it some time.

Sign in to follow this