bad decision  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion?

• 1200 g1c
    • Black desert

I have to agree that BDO is definitely disappointing if you're not a die-hard MMORPGABC123 fan (I honestly don't know what it falls under but the amount of shit it doesn't explain properly makes my head spin).

On the other hand buying G1C may not be a good purchase right now as well. I'm all for supporting this new team but don't use it up if you decide to purchase some. Store it and wait a bit. We still got a bunch of other issues aside from what BE is dealing with.

The gameplay of APB is what needs attention now. So until the fps and lag problems are dealt with I wouldn't invest my G1C into anything. Just a suggestion though.

I've spent around 100 euro on BDO when it came out and I wish I've spent on Armas instead. Game is single player garbage unless you like to gank poor care bears

6 hours ago, Mozie said:

Been watchin BDO's 1v1 scene, looks fun.

pushed a char to max level but have no memory of it really, grinded the whole way.

1200 g1c couldve given you something Fab ;);)

Max level? Max level is infinite.

BDO has no hard level cap. Now, they soft level cap by only releasing monsters that only give X amount of XP. But if you could figure out how to bot it, you could grind infinitely in BDO.