Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

Is Regional Server Selection ever Going to be a Thing?

Would love to play the game with the stuff I have on NA but the pop is always around 50 ( 41 atm ) and, as per usual, EU has 5x the population ( literally 357 rn )

I'd honestly be willing to deal with the MS difference if I had my gear from NA :I

• Like 1

14 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Would love to play the game with the stuff I have on NA but the pop is always around 50 ( 41 atm ) and, as per usual, EU has 5x the population ( literally 357 rn )

I'd honestly be willing to deal with the MS difference if I had my gear from NA :I

2032 release :^)

• Thanks 1

Little Orbit want to merge everyone into a single world server, but I don't see that happening for at least 3 years. It took them a year to release an unfinished vehicle, something relatively simple to build, compared to the rest of APB's features.

• Like 1

I don't even know why NA server still exist.

They should have merged it with EU long ago instead of removing threats. 

On 12/30/2023 at 6:50 AM, BlatMan said:

It took them a year to release an unfinished vehicle, something relatively simple to build

It sounds like you are implying it took a year’s worth of work to release the mirage 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

work to release the mirage

naw it was only bout 4 months ago that an actual DEV appeared in forum and asked what we wanted.

but that person has probly only showed up for work 2 days out of that 4 months, n thats allot for an LO

employee, i mean matt only shows up once a year. So in that 16 hrs of 'Work' the dev blended two cars 

we already have together n called it a Mirage. Thats like me wiping my pattoottie with my hand, n calling it 

a new hand. n they should close down NA, its just a hacker haven. The only thing there is to do is listen to music.

Ya can't do a mission without hackers being involved, n they hate real music always come around the cool hang out 

spots n be gold n drown out your music with hacker sounds, n I don't need apb to play music on my pc.

not to mention most of the hackers in na are Way crazier than me, always trying to upstage my crazyness in chat

with crazier talk. n so it might mean I can't play in apb anymore but thats the one legit, if they shut it down all 

39 hacker golds will be forced to play EU which is not a continent its part of Asia, and have to face the soviets.

n ya know the soviets are gonna have all the best hax n out hax the na golds. Golds don't like playing other golds.

they want bronzes to aimbot, thats why they begged for desegregation, invaded bronze so all the cool people left. 

n they only made this pos mirage for the gold hackers, they din't make a pick up truck that is sized right compared to 

other vehicles, cuz they knew mack wanted one n they hate mack n anyone who is good or rightious. 

Stupid n those fool golds went n spent money on that fake pos reskin of two other pos's.

Thats a Riot, how you Extremely intelligent never miss gold fall for that? intelligence being if you aimbot or not.

anyone who doesnt aimbot is considered of low intelligence and LO will ban anyone who won't hack, LIke Kerry. 

Hell Ya, Shut it Down, Stop the Steal, From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli (sing along with me)

'Send all them nurse's to Hell, Send the Golds to Misery, and We Fight for Truth and Justice from Dawn of History"