Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

Useless anti-cheat. Topic number 100500

Anti-cheat banned my friend for using a desktop capture program. Anti-cheat was constantly kicking her, but she didn't understand it. She did not suspect that anti-cheat was doing this and was looking for a problem elsewhere. Please set up an anti-cheat so that it tells the player the reason for the kick or ban. Specifically and to the point! Something like: "Hi, I'm anti-cheat, I kicked you for using this program" Is it difficult? If so, then go to hell with your anti-cheat! This is a very stupid situation when such people are banned, and jumping jerks with metapushki, nightmare the area with a score of 30-1.

i thought this topic was going to be about the (very) obvious rage cheaters that have been running around in asylum for the past 3 weeks, and also support has seemed to stop giving a fuck entirely with tickets not being looked at 30+ days, lmao

3 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Please set up an anti-cheat so that it tells the player the reason for the kick or ban. Specifically and to the point! Something like: "Hi, I'm anti-cheat, I kicked you for using this program"

Not disclosing the program that got you banned is just EAC’s standard practice. It’s not something LO came up with. 

This ACE(anti-cheat expert)by Tencent looks like good option if they decide to ditch the EAC.Is mostly for mobile but is also for PC.Plus they work with partners like Riot,ActiVision,Nexon etc.The good things is that companys have more controls over the bans

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Not disclosing the program that got you banned is just EAC’s standard practice. It’s not something LO came up with. 

If this can't be fixed, then maybe it's worth disabling it? The developers do not control the anti-cheat and cannot customize it for their game. This is stupid.

Merged.

I'm looking at the result tables after the missions. With the advent of anti-cheat, a new kind of player has appeared. In a narrow circle of my friends, we call such players crab sticks, because of the rank symbol above their heads. This is an entry-level twink using Duck, Ursus or other unbalanced shit bought with money. I wondered where they were getting these guns from if their account was blocked. 
Judging by the unpleasant story of my friend, I draw a conclusion. Cheaters play with their shit cannon until the moment when the anti-cheat kicks them several times. Then, they transfer the guns to another account and continue playing until they are banned. In principle, such players don't give a fuck about anti-cheat bans.

11 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Cheaters

EAC is Worthless, I don't see it has banned anyone for Hacking, ie aimbots/smooth aim, aim and shooting 

related hacks. I have Zero evidence of it doing so. But quit a few peps have been banned for what is not

Hacking or combat cheating. Due to this I refuse to fund or pay any Game that uses EAC.

My other game WarThunder also uses EAC and has for a few years, (plenty of time for its algorithm to learn).

It does nothing, its just as bad as it was years ago before I started apb because of hax on WT, which are found mostly

at the top tier. top tier being the newer or fastest airplanes compared to the low tier that would be bi-planes and such.

However they din't have eac till they came out with the navy ships, so Air and Tanks still has hax.

13 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Nvidia g-force experience or the amd program? 

I had to uninstall my g-force because i had set it up to capture, or that was default idk, I couldn't stop it cuz it wanted me to 

sign in or sign up, and it was putting capture notifications over my radar at spawn, so ya get done in by the spawn campers.

So it blocked my radar and I was worried it would trigger EAC by it being a overlay.

On 12/15/2023 at 6:10 AM, Yapopal said:

If this can't be fixed, then maybe it's worth disabling it? The developers do not control the anti-cheat and cannot customize it for their game. This is stupid.

What do you mean if it can't be fixed? Do you seriously expect any more updates? And that whole END OF THE YEAR UPDATE is a joke too.

Edited by CatInTuxedo