Sign in to follow this  
RandyRat

How about stop lyin'?

1 hour ago, Yapopal said:

Now we have two empty regions. Although I am wrong, there is still a population in the European part.  Caustic as concentrated hydrochloric acid.  They use a macro on the gun and Ursus or OSCAR. They run from side to side like they're in a frying pan. And they are sincerely surprised by the death of an 8 ball or an explosive package. 

I do not know for whom the developers are preparing new contacts. It's pointless. Beginners and old players will not stay in the game for a week with such a caustic online. The current status of the developers is a smiling monkey with his hands covering his eyes.

Lets add that the contacts. What ever level they add them to. Will not have anything old players want, and new players will not bother getting past tier 2-3 contacts once they see how long it takes to level contacts

and if they are placed after end game contacts none of the vets are going to sit around to get another preskinned bikini bottom a monkey could have made in MS paint

On 10/6/2023 at 8:39 PM, Yapopal said:

Now we have two empty regions. Although I am wrong, there is still a population in the European part.  Caustic as concentrated hydrochloric acid.  They use a macro on the gun and Ursus or OSCAR. They run from side to side like they're in a frying pan. And they are sincerely surprised by the death of an 8 ball or an explosive package. 

I do not know for whom the developers are preparing new contacts. It's pointless. Beginners and old players will not stay in the game for a week with such a caustic online. The current status of the developers is a smiling monkey with his hands covering his eyes.

Dont forget the Obir. It suddenly became popular over night .....  But the Handguns are the most annoying and should have been nerfed a long time ago due to the macros.

Merged.

On 10/6/2023 at 10:14 PM, cowhorseman said:

Lets add that the contacts. What ever level they add them to. Will not have anything old players want, and new players will not bother getting past tier 2-3 contacts once they see how long it takes to level contacts

and if they are placed after end game contacts none of the vets are going to sit around to get another preskinned bikini bottom a monkey could have made in MS paint

Unless they run contacts on a 2 month basis. Meaning that any level has 2 months to level that contact up and unlock its goodies, before its placed at the top of the contact list. Then have a new contact. But i really dont know the feasability of being able to do that. I really think the game is hamstrung on what they can add in terms of mods/clothing items vehicles etc...

G1 clearly did the meth when adding the previous contacts, so much so they increased the starting rank for Trainees. Wonder how LO will handle that.

On 9/30/2023 at 5:55 PM, BlatMan said:

5 shot kill FBW. Instant shoot OSMAW. Spam resupply button while next to vending machine to shoot obir faster than SHAW.

ista osmaw was fine tbh, the sprint shooting and 5 hit fbw along with obir thing, not so much xD (didnt even realize that was a thing with the obir lol)

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

sta osmaw was fine tbh, the sprint shooting and 5 hit fbw along with obir thing, not so much xD (didnt even realize that was a thing with the obir lol)

No ista osna + Vegas was little too much... and also very fun when you were the one not being oneshotted from the usual professional stunts maniac xD 

.. there was also the exploit for removing totally the recoil and sprinting/ walking with shaw and Rabid at normal speed.. with a f*cking kevlar 3 equipped..

Two or three times per years it worked again but thank god they patched it fast.

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 9/29/2023 at 11:13 PM, BlatMan said:

Sets macro to shoot slower so weapon blooms less

Or just put out a statement that Macro's ends now. From now on there is a zero tolarance when it comes to Macros. If you continue, you will be banned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Or just put out a statement that Macro's ends now. From now on there is a zero tolarance when it comes to Macros. If you continue, you will be banned.

Macros have always been, and will always be, bannable. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Well, yes, they are prohibited... Only nobody cares about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

More words. That will solve the problem! Modified files aren't allowed, but most twitch streamers play with modified files. Adding more words to the EULA isn't going to do anything.

17 hours ago, BlatMan said:

More words. That will solve the problem! Modified files aren't allowed, but most twitch streamers play with modified files. Adding more words to the EULA isn't going to do anything.

Well its more words before dropping the hammer and cutting it out with a zero tolerance approach. The big issue as to what happened with cheating was it became "the norm" to cheat in the game. Nobody was talking about it because you were not allowed talk about it. It seemed hackusating became a bigger crime then the cheating itself. Also because it became "the norm" to cheat, the people who have been banned, instead of holding their hands up and saying "you got me"  Are feeling entitled and trying to fight it.

I started a thread about eyeballing cheaters, since its done in professional sports so why not in a old computer game?? I  was attacked for this suggestion. Imagine being personally attacked for asking to ban cheaters that are obviosly cheating. This is because cheaters started to outnumber normal players, it created a little economy outside of the game in which players were selling their "undetected macros"  Creating new cheaters. 

Cheaters are now allowed to operate out in the open with the only repercussion being a hackusation. (and recent bannings)  There were no alerts that players are being banned. The only way we know that players are being banned are the posts from the cheaters crying about it. 

There absolutly no feedback to its normal customers about bannings or any recognition about what has been going on. New players come on and get stomped, somebody tells them that they need cheats and point them in the right direction and tell them that LO doesnt ban players simply because it all gets swept under the carpet. So it looks like there are no bannings at all.

Also if you are banned for cheating, you dont deserve a reason why. But existing players who play the game properly do disserve some sort of feedback so they know that something is being done. It does alleviate some of the stress knowing that a player will lose his account soon after he cheats his way through games over and over again for months and months at a time.

On 10/6/2023 at 9:58 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

No ista osna + Vegas was little too much... and also very fun when you were the one not being oneshotted from the usual professional stunts maniac xD 

.. there was also the exploit for removing totally the recoil and sprinting/ walking with shaw and Rabid at normal speed.. with a f*cking kevlar 3 equipped..

Two or three times per years it worked again but thank god they patched it fast.

dont get me wrong, it was a bit much, but... considering we have carsurf osmaw/volcano/DMRAV/ALIG teams... insta osmaw isnt too bad... Nothing beats camping in front of one, and insta blowing them up from behind a car, otherwise they can hear you winding up :<

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

but... considering we have carsurf osmaw/volcano/DMRAV/ALIG teams... insta osmaw isnt too bad...

Huh... believe me

if one come to me right now, being him the devil. angel or whatever for just  tellling me: "Make your choice, Osnaw without wind-up time in APB Reloaded as long time ago or this bag with 100 grand euro, I'll take old Osnaw with closed eyes XD (and a reason for playing again)