Winter Shyvana

What Vehicle would you like to see in APB?

Small Car Maxo. The base model and a preset kit version is in the game. I'm not sure if the damaged sections were finished, but there's textures for them. I'll dig through the files to find the different kits.

OD4eJ30.png

GgY4KP9.png

j3mWCnO.png

XEunz5m.png

Edited by BlatMan
Found Body Kit
  • Like 2

Here's my poorly disguised bucket list
Huge aftermarket for most of these, some 4 door, some 2 door, no supercars (I always felt like the Growl was out of place in APB):
IS300, 350Z, G35, Civic 96, Cobalt SS, Clio V6, A3 05, CTS-V 04, Neon SRT-4, Corrado, xB, Tiburon, S13 240SX, S15 Silvia, 300C 05, S2000, Integra

Other cool cars that wouldn't look too out of place in APB:
Magnum, RS6, Ram SRT-10, G8, Megane RS, SG Forester, C30
El Camino, 442, Sierra Cosworth
Ioniq 5, Yaris GR, A45 AMG

Okay I actually read the OP now

Low tier: xB (Spark isn't a bad idea but I'd rather have a 2011 Sonic)

Mid tier: Neon SRT-4

High tier: S2000

Edited by ezmegaz68

On 9/5/2023 at 4:32 PM, ezmegaz68 said:

Here's my poorly disguised bucket list
Huge aftermarket for most of these, some 4 door, some 2 door, no supercars (I always felt like the Growl was out of place in APB):
IS300, 350Z, G35, Civic 96, Cobalt SS, Clio V6, A3 05, CTS-V 04, Neon SRT-4, Corrado, xB, Tiburon, S13 240SX, S15 Silvia, 300C 05, S2000, Integra

Other cool cars that wouldn't look too out of place in APB:
Magnum, RS6, Ram SRT-10, G8, Megane RS, SG Forester, C30
El Camino, 442, Sierra Cosworth
Ioniq 5, Yaris GR, A45 AMG

Okay I actually read the OP now

Low tier: xB (Spark isn't a bad idea but I'd rather have a 2011 Sonic)

Mid tier: Neon SRT-4

High tier: S2000

From someone that uses the growl a lot I felt like it was out of place because the car almost felt like some rebadge like average gta online car after 2017 while being the only post 2010 car

But honestly, a Corvette c5 or 6 would have been But at the same time tier cars could be like something like Dodge (1st and 2nd gen), TVR Sagris, Dodge Viper, Ferrari F355, and Lamborghini Countach territory( mid-high sports cars) since we got a 996 Porsche 911 and a supra combination vs a mustang that has an engine and suspension kit that screams GT500 and Saleen extreme.

Edited by Bruhd101

always seemed odd to me that a game set in America doesn't have any full sized trucks
trucks make up like 3/4 of the vehicles where I live

HC2vs2S.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 7:05 PM, Y2Venom said:

fe-316131-1600.webp

I mean we could get a pagni zonda or any lambo (other than urus) to do that already just like in the early gtao days, but this time instead of Batis we sending some Vegas to the moon

8 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

I mean we could get a pagni zonda or any lambo (other than urus) to do that already just like in the early gtao days, but this time instead of Batis we sending some Vegas to the moon

we don't even need a zonda, we already have the espacio and the ambulance to do that

10 hours ago, ezmegaz68 said:

we don't even need a zonda, we already have the espacio and the ambulance to do that

I liked it because you could flip another car over. Maybe if the consentrated on the car game a bit more, people would be less reliable on aim.

4 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

I liked it because you could flip another car over. Maybe if the consentrated on the car game a bit more, people would be less reliable on aim.

Make ramming plate a literal plate. For lower cars angle the plate so it fits the hood and functions like a ramp. Shove it on an IO Growl and present it to Nasa.

1 minute ago, BlatMan said:

Make ramming plate a literal plate. For lower cars angle the plate so it fits the hood and functions like a ramp. Shove it on an IO Growl and present it to Nasa.

one that you can use on a timer that shoots an enemy car off the road 😛

bearcat, s13, s2000, impreza, rx7 fd/fc, four door jeep, hummer, CRX, some more super cars, cuppachino, busses with huge loud speakers on the side of them so that you can car surf inside and hang out like a miniature social club, some sort of porshe, i could probably go on with ideas but most of them probably wont work if you think about them tbh, im just spouting ideas