Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

APB support?

Why apb support wont help when i provided them all account informations and proved that my account was cheated?

Hydrin keeps saying that due to account history they wont help also he dont say what doest it means, what account history i dint make "illegal things" in this game

its like just we wont help you without reason.

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unfortunately, only support could have helped you.

i never meet  with that kind of "help" before(in any game, i allways felt that supportis trying to help but not in apb)before i send ticket  mates told me that i will have wait very long for respond and i will dont recive any help.APB support keep saying "we cant help you becouse of reason" for every ticket uptade, or every ticket.I met that behaviour when G1 developed that game and the same thing LO is doing.

Mayby you should make something to help players not trying to find execuses you cant.Also do something with cheaters,macro and dead crosshair users they even make videos on youtube with it and you do nothing.

1 hour ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

i never meet  with that kind of "help" before(in any game, i allways felt that supportis trying to help but not in apb)before i send ticket  mates told me that i will have wait very long for respond and i will dont recive any help.APB support keep saying "we cant help you becouse of reason" for every ticket uptade, or every ticket.I met that behaviour when G1 developed that game and the same thing LO is doing.

Mayby you should make something to help players not trying to find execuses you cant.Also do something with cheaters,macro and dead crosshair users they even make videos on youtube with it and you do nothing.

I'm sorry you arent getting the response you want, but once a ban has been deemed justified that's like being found guilty.

Its "case closed" so to speak.
As I understand it, from this point forward you have to appeal to EAC.

account history meaning the account being transferred multiple times and different IP's indication of the account being sold and owned by multiple people. That is what they usually mean with that.

Edited by Gateron

On 6/14/2023 at 10:19 AM, PonuryZniwiarz said:

dead crosshair users they even make videos on youtube with it and you do nothing.

i put crosshair as an overlay on my videos, i dont play with it enabled just to troll people like you. are lo gonna ban me too???

They need 3rd party payment statements to prove you're the owner. There really isn't much support can do without that. If you contacted support with the same IP address that your account was originally on, you might stand a chance, but most ISPs have Dynamic IP addresses, meaning it changes.

LO need to improve their account security systems. The dual factor authentication requires you to install an app on a smart phone, or have the technical knowledge to maintain an Android virtual machine. Maybe set up a system to send SMS or call any number, like how Microsoft and Google do it? Not as secure, but better than no dual authentication.

APB support seems to be disabled now, since whenever im trying to log in to make a ticket, i get prompted to Register