The Volunteer <GM> tag poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Community GMs wear a red <GM> tag as actual Little Orbit staff does?

• Yes, because those are trusted GMs choosen by the company after a probationary period.
    • No, because we couldn't know the difference between actual Little Orbit staff and the players choosen as GMs.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean... You can just ask a GM if they are a volunteer or not.

GG EZ

LOL... Problem Fixed... Move along kids... We got a badass here ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

LOL... Problem Fixed... Move along kids... We got a badass here ❤️ 

vi0ZNZH.gif

(apologies for answering with a gif)

26 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I mean, I'm okay with colored fonts, despite it indeed is a bit annoying to me but not biggie, so I was wondering the same when you asked him. >_<

Im fine with colours that are still easy to read on the black themed forum. But the problem is a week from now 90% of the posts are gonna be rainbow coloured. On the previous forum the rule was no use of coloured txt unless its a little bit of an entire post to highlight a point or whatever. Someone used to use only purple and people didnt like it. I think tiggs set the rule straight. 

1 hour ago, killerskull said:

Im fine with colours that are still easy to read on the black themed forum. But the problem is a week from now 90% of the posts are gonna be rainbow coloured. On the previous forum the rule was no use of coloured txt unless its a little bit of an entire post to highlight a point or whatever. Someone used to use only purple and people didnt like it. I think tiggs set the rule straight. 

Well i asked Lixil about the gif spam n she said any player can do that as long as its not something thats against the forum rules... And well i hate gifs and i like colors, hence the colored posts.. Well this isnt old forums or the old team... New team New rules MUCH BETTA ❤️ 

The purple thing was by Will0w n bunch of copy cats... Me? I use almost all colors, mostly violet or green, the other colors are hard on eyes !

Also lets stop talking about me n colors n lets move with the actual TOPIC please. Thanks ❤️ 

Edited by Thelnformer

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean... You can just ask a GM if they are a volunteer or not.

GG EZ

Absolutelly. But look, when this thing I said happened to me with some guy bypassing the /ignore function to tell me he would get me in trouble for hackusating him, I was totally new in the game with something about a year or almost two playing as much. I'm not really worried about the GMs, but I know some people when is new in a game sometimes they just don't ask and instead they assume things and get in trouble, idk.

Adding another comment to the main thread, it was intriguing at first for me to see if any admins were around, lately it was frustrating to barely notice any presence of them, although I would say there were very few times I would like to have an admin to assist with anything, but these were probably minor violations to the code of conduct that we were asked to report via support ticket instead of saving time for the players and resources for the customer support area by attending to any ingame situation when it is happening to contain it. That's why I bring this basically.

Edited by Salvick