Seedy

Being bronze is fine when Im not getting graped by golds

On 6/27/2018 at 11:25 AM, Seedy said:

I used to be gold and like playing Gold servers. They were the good old days. Now Gold play in Bronze where I am playing (because I am bronze) and are just totally steamrolling every bronze. APB is fun for sure when you get to play against people of your own level. Golds should be BANNED from entering bronze districts.

BTW I say graped because there was a bunch of them 😛

1 hour ago, Fennel said:

i got 3 theories, the first one being that everyone now has a better computer than they did back then and now those people that used to or had their skill limited by their low fps because of their potatoes now perform a lot better making you seem like youre worse than youre used too but in reality, everyone is just performing better because of their better computers. My second Theory is that you lost your touch overtime, or heck youre already past your prime, as people get older past their prime age, their reflexes start to deteriote, you can still slow that down by pushing your reflexes to their limit but nonetheless its impossible to stop it still, people that are younger often try to be better, but you lose that motivation as you get older and have other priorities in life. And finally my last theory is, your mouse settings suck. Because for me for the longest time, thats whats been making me play terribly without even realizing.  

27 minutes ago, Seedy said:

i would say all of your points are probably valid.. ill have to check my mouse

this sums up what i have seen happening....sorta

some golds in bronze are only gold from playing against bronze n silver which is when most of us say they'd only be considered a true silver not a true gold

it also means they cant hold onto gold status so they stay in bronze where they can play against people with  their skill level rather than true golds who would normally crush them

It's also why Little Orbit mentioned how threat levels needs to either be overhauled or completely redone - which is on their list of things they are working  on now

On 6/30/2018 at 12:03 PM, Seedy said:

i would say all of your points are probably valid.. ill have to check my mouse

i forgot to mentiom one more crucial thing, your monitor, if you use a different monitor now, it could be that your monitor has a higher response time, high response time is very bad for gaming, so check that on your monitor.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:32 PM, Excalibur! said:

Pls stop with the "hide/remove threat"... this game needs people that want to play, not to be babysitted.

Threat is exactly what is making people not play. Every 3rd or 4th match the opposing team is suiciding and team killing, in an attempt to lower their threat, instead of playing the mission. Then when they finally go down a level they swap districts and beat down on the OP.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Threat is exactly what is making people not play. Every 3rd or 4th match the opposing team is suiciding and team killing, in an attempt to lower their threat, instead of playing the mission. Then when they finally go down a level they swap districts and beat down on the OP.

Send evidence to support, Lixil mas mentioned temp bans can be given out for intentionally dethreating.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Send evidence to support, Lixil mas mentioned temp bans can be given out for intentionally dethreating.

Sounds good, doesn't work. You would be spending more time doing that then actually playing the game. 

Just now, Fasalina said:

Sounds good, doesn't work. You would be spending more time doing that then actually playing the game. 

I'll admit you have a point. Unfortunately dethreating is still rampant.

But afaik, Lixil and co are taking the problem seriously.