Kestrain

At this point just kill APB and make a superior version of it

2 hours ago, Hicks911 said:

You've linked my topic here for some reason, which you're posting your work in, I'm not remaking apb, don't give people false hope please. You'd be lucky to make one building in 10 weeks let alone a whole city!

Yes, no you are not. Im sorry for posting in your thread, i thought youd be okay with it. Ill make a new one instead you are right. 
I got alot of spare time on my Hands, its possible with the right Mindset. But again 10 weeks sounds a bit crazy i know.
Thanks for your Honest words! 🙂

That's ok, I am an evironment aritst so I know how long things take, if it was 3rd person you could make things less detailed I suppose. You can make a building in a few days if you had all the assets made, it's building the asset library that takes the time, a lot of time. I applaud you trying to make something, but I would start small, don't try to do what normally a 100 person dev team would do in 2-3 years by yourself!

Grasshopper.jpg

Come on Little Locust. The wheat field has on average 300 straws. 

You have the mandibles needed, and the hunger and devourment Knowledge to take this harvest, remaster and remake it in a way that benefits you and the people

You can take the failings of natural grain and create something great out of it.

Look around you, Show me ONE wheat field with the fertility levels of this field and the water supply of northern europe. You can't. 

Unless the there will be a drought in europe this year and this field is over-fertilized, There is hopefully nobody who will hold a Candle to it.

Start over. Become a Phoenix before someone else does Little Locust. 

Make the superior Version of this crop field that we all long for. More straws, Less weeds, etc. 

Are furry profile picture posters above or below anime profile picture posters? I need to know before I post my reply to this thread.