Gunsei

Old symbol ownership

I have some old symbols made on alts that were not deleted and as a creator there's only "..."

37 minutes ago, Gunsei said:

Ok. I never said my problem was I didn't create it.

Maybe screenshot will help illustrate the issue better than my words. Also, its 100 layer, it was my clan symbol (clan of mostly just me but hey), but now that clan name belongs to someone else, probably cause of  merge.

https://imgur.com/a/b0tdyYO

I'm not sure if you all would have reacted differently if I had worded it "Reloaded Productions erroneously listed as the creator of my symbols"

Everyone is quick to assume the worst, cast judgement, and put people down.

Also, I don't really plan on recreating my symbols, or asking someone else to, I mean, they aren't really super relevant to me or my game play anymore. It really isn't a big deal, if I was into selling stuff on the market, I would probably be more concerned.

That changes the entire scenario.

Didn't realize my post wasn't fully detailed. 

I meant for people that either A haven't logged into apb in 3 years 

or B Deleted their character/ Got banned

Ive had afew issues over the last few yrs where the creator name would poof. I got lucky once and G1 fixed my stuff giving me creator to stuff I made in which this happened however since then G1 has been like "oh we can do this" and my response has been "uh yes you can uve done it for me once before." Support can fix the issue so send in a ticket and hope they dont tell u no they cant when they can. And yes LO is giving me that answer now and as I said its been fixed before.

12 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

Would be nice to be able to have a "check-box" permission options when creating symbols, such as...

- open edit

- copy

- transfer

- full permissions

But this is so far off the important things on the list of things to fix/add. it'll never happen.

Still a nice idea 😄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gunsei said:

Ok. I never said my problem was I didn't create it.

Maybe screenshot will help illustrate the issue better than my words. Also, its 100 layer, it was my clan symbol (clan of mostly just me but hey), but now that clan name belongs to someone else, probably cause of  merge.

https://imgur.com/a/b0tdyYO

I'm not sure if you all would have reacted differently if I had worded it "Reloaded Productions erroneously listed as the creator of my symbols"

Everyone is quick to assume the worst, cast judgement, and put people down.

Also, I don't really plan on recreating my symbols, or asking someone else to, I mean, they aren't really super relevant to me or my game play anymore. It really isn't a big deal, if I was into selling stuff on the market, I would probably be more concerned.

*holds up hand like an eager school kid*

I immediately assumed you had made the symbols!!!!

Probably because I had a similar issue. All the stuff I ported from RTW had the creator 'Reloaded Productions'. 

Which is weird really, it should say 'Real Time Worlds' if anything. 

RTW was a strange time. You could get loads of stuff early and there were tonnes of guns on the marketplace with weird names.

• Like 1