Sakebee

12/29 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 12/29/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 2 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 1

Last maintenance in 2021 .. and we still have not received an apology for the lack of updates from the roadmap.

Well Done. matt bott scott 🙂

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

Last maintenance in 2021 .. and we still have not received an apology for the lack of updates from the roadmap.

Well Done. matt bott scott 🙂

Starting to think of giving up on game becouse of lack of updates and no new content

I still do not see my christmas classics bundle on armas. what's up????

15 hours ago, coccbhop said:

Starting to think of giving up on game becouse of lack of updates and no new content

There’s not gonna be any new content until the engine, but better yet, LO can’t provide us simple qol changes which is just a few numbers in code lol...

It's easier to ghost shot since the christmas patch. Double click with an automatic weapon slightly faster than the weapon's max rate of fire, then continue holding down the fire button. The weapon will shoot client sided, but it will not shoot server sided. Your ammo count stays the same.

On 12/31/2021 at 7:10 AM, BlatMan said:

It's easier to ghost shot since the christmas patch. Double click with an automatic weapon slightly faster than the weapon's max rate of fire, then continue holding down the fire button. The weapon will shoot client sided, but it will not shoot server sided. Your ammo count stays the same.

Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner

Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner

BlatMan BlatMan BlatMaaan, I saw that once or twice and was confused because I was seeing no blood but we both seemed to be moving smoothly, not like when the wifi is bad.  I've fired whole magazines of ghost shots at someone who you think is running away but they just carry on running into a corner and jog on the spot, then I either die, or teleport somewhere else and have to jog on the spot myself for a few seconds, sometimes in the middle of a road, splat.  Mid stealing a car I once froze for about ten seconds when going to punch the driver and did a Usain Bolt pose.