swft

(GAME) swft's list of suggestions

8 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Just because you got a one in a million min-TTK kill at 20m doesn't mean the PMG is OP, lol.

Just because I captured it once doesn't mean it doesn't happen more often than you'd think. The PMG is pretty broken with Cooling Jacket 2. Since most people don't care to use the PMG, it gets underlooked in favor of the OCA.

6 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

A lot of this stuff is still relevant

Yep, agree, well i trust in LO, they made alredy great progress.

You're just lowkey complaining. Nothing from this list would move the game in a good direction

3 hours ago, _chain said:

You're just lowkey complaining. Nothing from this list would move the game in a good direction

That's your opinion. I've been playing for 8 years now, I think I got a good grasp on APB and its current situation 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swft said:

That's your opinion. I've been playing for 8 years now, I think I got a good grasp on APB and its current situation 😉

Ow, the edge. You can play for as long as you want, just know it won't make your opinions more valid than others'. For instance, all of your weapons nerf list could be discarded, with the exception of a few valid points and changes that would not make a single difference (ammo counts, grenade counts, etc). The rest is good. The last part is already stuff being worked on. 

32 minutes ago, _chain said:

Ow, the edge. You can play for as long as you want, just know it won't make your opinions more valid than others'. For instance, all of your weapons nerf list could be discarded, with the exception of a few valid points and changes that would not make a single difference (ammo counts, grenade counts, etc). The rest is good. The last part is already stuff being worked on. 

Sure, ammo and grenade counts don't matter because "_chain" said so. You would do great in game design my dude. Oh and where's your list of counter-suggestions? The only thing I see is you discarding my ideas with no actual explanation as to why they aren't valid or don't work.

Nice title btw.

Edited by swft

2 hours ago, swft said:

Sure, ammo and grenade counts don't matter because "_chain" said so. You would do great in game design my dude.

I am so sorry my dude, hope you forgive me someday my dude. Peace my dude.

2 hours ago, swft said:

Nice title btw.

Cute eh?

On 5/26/2018 at 12:30 AM, swft said:

Nerf the Percussion Grenades, from 400 to 300 max health damage per in radius hit.

Reason behind the suggestion? Lit by nhvr, then finished off? Already a pretty meh nade, with the damage dropping at 3m, becoming inoffensive at 5. You can already dodge some of the damage by just being aware of the game. Good for clearing corner campers quickly, though. Anything else?

Nerf the Joker RFP-9, decrease its effective range from 40 m to 30 m.

Why? It's not overpowered, past 50m it hits like spit, reducing e.r. to 30m would make it useless at mid range, and for that you're better off using whatever else, either with more fire rate or stopping power.

Nerf the OBIR, decrease its ammo capacity from 10 to 7 magazines (240 to 168 bullets), make it on par with the Obeya Rifle CR762 with ~7 magazines (100 bullets). Make it bloom way more when jumping so it's not pin-point accurate.

With 3 less mags you'll still be able to shoot around for a while before having to reload. Can't see why, but can't see why not either, just a point-out. Not even a nerf. More like a quick tweak

Nerf the N-HVR 762, from 850 to 720 health damage per shot. Remove the link between accuracy and damage (this is quite a weird mechanic, specially for new players), make it bloom way more when jumping so it's near impossible to hit a jumpshot even at point blank.

Why? Still 2 shots to kill. A completely stupid way to kill jumpshotting is requiring you to have your feet on the floot to ads with HVRs, there you go.

Nerf the OCA-EW 626 'Whisper' and PDW-56 'Kris', increase their crouch modifier from 0.8 to 1 and lower their range from 50 m to 30 m to match the OCA-EW 626.

The 'Whisper' variant of the classic OCA line has an inbuilt silencer and integrated scope which slightly improves it's medium/long range efficiency. Longer barrel = better velocity + accuracy. I'd suggest removing the OCA whisper at that point since it's basically a normal OCA with slightly more moving speed and a worse FOV. Or just making it a different weapon.

Remove primary unslotted, 1 slotted and 2 slotted weapons from the game, only having 3 slot primary slotted weapons should help balance the game for new players, since most players are veterans anyway.

And the point of roles will be the crome weapon spray and pre-modded weapons (Not saying it's a problem, don't get mad again).

Question: Perms obtained after the tutorial would also be affected?

You can buy pre-modded weapons early on by progressing on your roles, early on you can't put decent mods on your guns anyways. This would also make buying some guns pointless.

1) Update Armas Marketplace prices for weapons (lower them significantly).

Making them cheap will push more people towards buying more stuff in game, meaning more money for our folks at LO. Having an inside economy system like warframe with its platinum, without lowering prices, could help as well.

Nothing to comment about the rest though, as I already said this is pretty solid overall.

Really needed to call me an idiot and get salty though?

Edited by _chain

On 1/9/2019 at 6:24 PM, _chain said:

Why? It's not overpowered, past 50m it hits like spit, reducing e.r. to 30m would make it useless at mid range, and for that you're better off using whatever else, either with more fire rate or stopping power.

This statement alone just proves that you don't know what you are talking about.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 5:24 PM, _chain said:

Reason behind the suggestion? Lit by nhvr, then finished off? Already a pretty meh nade, with the damage dropping at 3m, becoming inoffensive at 5. You can already dodge some of the damage by just being aware of the game. Good for clearing corner campers quickly, though. Anything else?

No, I'm not worried about the HVR + perc combo, that was heavily nerfed by the inaccuracy when not fully ADSing. However, getting hit by a shotgun and then hit by a perc is one of the most stupid things I've seen in this game. As if hitting 2 shotgun shots wasn't easy enough (even when you're corner popping). Also the perc + Stabba PIG combo is pretty dumb too and stupid easy.

With 3 less mags you'll still be able to shoot around for a while before having to reload. Can't see why, but can't see why not either, just a point-out. Not even a nerf. More like a quick tweak

Why? Still 2 shots to kill. A completely stupid way to kill jumpshotting is requiring you to have your feet on the floot to ads with HVRs, there you go.

LOL @ your opinion about the RFP, maybe you should play it more. It's literally a pocket OBIR and this isn't just my opinion, ask any above average player and they'll tell you the same.

OBIR ammo capacity nerf is not a big one but it's something that should be done anyway, there's no reason to allow the gun to have more ammo than its counterparts such as the Obeya rifle.

About the HVR, while your opinion does makes sense, if they remove the current nerf too, you'd still get 85'd by getting RNG noscoped like before.

And the point of roles will be the crome weapon spray and pre-modded weapons (Not saying it's a problem, don't get mad again).

Question: Perms obtained after the tutorial would also be affected?

You can buy pre-modded weapons early on by progressing on your roles, early on you can't put decent mods on your guns anyways. This would also make buying some guns pointless.

The point of roles could also get some changes, such as rewarding new skins after certain amount of levels (i.e. levels 5-10-15-16), you could even go above 16 actually...

Yes, permanent weapons after the tutorial should definitely be affected.

That's why I said they should allow you to use any weapon, character and vehicle modifications, as long as you have the money to buy them from the marketplace (but not the contacts).

Edited by swft