Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Servers Unstable

Ive been monitoring the server perf today and from what the fps counter is telling me its that the servers have become highly unstable. The server ms keeps bouncing around between 32-35ms and a single ms change in a server causes alot of mayhem as ppl are complaining about. It goes to 34 then quickly drops to 32. When it gets higher it causes everyone to lagg and the sudden ms drop to 32 causes players to suddenly move to places where they didnt want to go and when it does the opposite everyone experiences the rubber band effect where they bounce back to a prev pos. LO, @MattScott @Lixil need to drop everything and stabilize the servers IMMEDIATELY before things get even worse or the servers crash for an extended time which will cause alot of complaining, and a big time consuming cleanup. This is also causing the latency of everyone to make big hits bouncing up and down 20-30ms which causes additional issues. My ms today ranged from as low as 27ms all the way to as high as 149ms and im normally in the 15-30ms range.

I speak for Jericho here so anyone playing on Citadel and Hahn who would like to chime in go ahead.

fps_ss10.png

fps_ss11.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Percocet said:

Can all furries get their own island plz

Then nuke it straight off the map

If your only going to post just to hate on ppl then just leave. Its not welcomed here.

Hello? Theres hundreds of threads about the lag already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percocet said:

And that means we should derail and insult people? Nah that is not how things work.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Percocet said:

Yea about the lag but this is about the servers being unstable. Unstable servers cause lag and a whole bunch of other issues besides lag.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

And that means we should derail and insult people? Nah that is not how things work.

Agreed. Were better then that.

Not trying to discredit you, but your two screenshots show your latency only being 44 and 40 ms...

I agree servers need to be fixed. They're already working on that atm though...

18 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Not trying to discredit you, but your two screenshots show your latency only being 44 and 40 ms...

I agree servers need to be fixed. They're already working on that atm though...

Well im focusing on the server ms changing in this. Thats the main area of concern and the root of the issues.

Edited by Darkzero3802

"

Hi everyone,

Lixil and several other team members were out all week with me at E3, so we have had limited ability to get on the forums. I'm sure you've noticed her responding at night mostly for the past couple of days.

The DDOS attacks seem to be ping ponging between Jericho and Citadel right now, which is irritating because we are forced to leave up mitigation nearly all the time. My original post was two weeks ago, and we're getting close to a solution now. I should be able to give an update soon.

Thanks,
Matt"
SoonTM

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I just logged and is working fine for me atleast.

Same here, played about 4 missions, and got 12-15 ms stable.

Last night was bad, side effect of the mitigation? Spikes are more what i tend to get but last night was pretty constant. Protip nades and ltl do a lot better when the servers are acting up. 😛

3 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Same here, played about 4 missions, and got 12-15 ms stable.

Sorry ive been wrong, i just joined asylum and i am getting pikes.

Sign in to follow this