Sign in to follow this  
NEVKE

Awful prices of weapons.

Does anyone else thinks that the prices of joker ticket weapons are ridiculous? I did quick calculations and to get a weapon for permanent usage with 3 slots(10000 joker tickets) it takes around 55 hours. I considered getting 100 joker tickets daily plus 800 weekly, which is quite a lot so you can even probably divide it by two if you are less experienced player. I play around an hour daily so it takes nearly 2 months to get one weapon. To me it seems like it's made to make people pay real money and give an illusion of choice. There are many people like me that cannot spend more than an hour daily in the game and would like to get a new gun at some point. Lastly I understand that the developers need to make money on the game but there should be a better balance. For example 12 days of grinding would be more reasonable, and people wouldn't get burned out and even quit the game.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NEVKE said:

Does anyone else thinks that the prices of joker ticket weapons are ridiculous? I did quick calculations and to get a weapon for permanent usage with 3 slots(10000 joker tickets) it takes around 55 hours. I considered getting 100 joker tickets daily plus 800 weekly, which is quite a lot so you can even probably divide it by two if you are less experienced player. I play around an hour daily so it takes nearly 2 months to get one weapon. To me it seems like it's made to make people pay real money and give an illusion of choice. There are many people like me that cannot spend more than an hour daily in the game and would like to get a new gun at some point. Lastly I understand that the developers need to make money on the game but there should be a better balance. For example 12 days of grinding would be more reasonable, and people wouldn't get burned out and even quit the game.

I agree, the grind you have to do for only 1 weapon is insane. Reduced prices or increased JT rewards I support.

You should look at other free to play games, the grind is just as insane there.

• Like 1

The best solution would be to remove JT from the game, just refund people with apb$, and everything should cost $APB. Make it all unlockable through either contact or weapon role progression. But weapon roles are ridiculously slow too, about 27000 kills required to get 3 slot unlocked for a single weapon category and then you have to pay $22k per 10 days per weapon on top of that. its really overkill.

• Like 4

On 9/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, NEVKE said:

FC is there for a reason tho, also most guns are reskins you don't have to buy them all. If you buy JT they're pretty cheap tho. People used to grind and buy firebombs and even crowns, i don't see my 10k JT for a permanent 3 slotted gun (you can buy them account bound on armas a lot cheaper)

On 9/12/2021 at 7:37 AM, NEVKE said:

I thinks thats why the whisper was buffed to 50m because there are no assault rifles below 10k jt worth getting. The whisper is a good upgrade to the stock ntec or gun u chose in the perm stock weapon guns.

Plus u can use it as an smg after u get a three slot assault rifle. (I heard from second hand experience about the whisper disclaim. btw) or u can get a scoped ntec thats alright,never used it enough.

The game needs minimum three or 4 perm jt events every year 3 months apart etc. That give 1500-2500 jt.

I think thats reasonable or add discounts on needed guns like joker cr5 3 slot or one gun of each category in jt so that the meta is controlled too. But that would be up to LO as an investment to get new players. 

The grind is hard but the fact that the population is so low makes it even tougher. I can imagine advancing the harder challenges on FC is impossible for newer players, limiting the tickets an average player can earn even further. 

On an FC district full of people with various levels of skill anyone can get to at least silver rewards consistently, but there's just not enough players. 

Of course, with a larger population, tickets would be earned faster because it would be easier to find matches. 

The best place to farm for tickets is Beacon, but that only appears once a year (i think, haven't played in a while). Also halloween and easter. But still, those only happen once a year. 

Prices may be too high for what the game is right now, but it's probably made that way to have some level of player retention. Idk. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, _chain said:

On an FC district full of people with various levels of skill anyone can get to at least silver rewards consistently, but there's just not enough players. 

Only in bayland shipping, since u have to do tasks that depend enemy players. The low population actually helps in asylum to get gold rewards and maybe bayland shipping if u reach leaderboard.

If u reach gold tier reward  ur name remains on quite a while 🙂

On 9/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, NEVKE said:

I agree.

yes bros just remove all JT and replace every with cash. no reason to create additional currencies. creating more and more currencies just annoys the player, its bad enough that we have G1C but its a free2play game so we can let that slide. but JT? nah that is cringe, delete JT and replace with cash money.

• Like 1

I've noticed many people trying to sell guns for real money, probably for this reason only. Reported them to support, only to find them playing happily still after like 4 days or so after reporting.