Sign in to follow this  
initDEEP

multiple accounts in game / on the forum

Let's go over this one last time:

No Multiple Accounts A new account should only be made if there is a legit reason; members using another account to break rules or evade bans will be taken care of appropriately

If you look at the wording specifically there is nothing wrong with having multiple accounts. It is only a breaking of the rules when you use those multiple forum accounts to break rules or evade bans. 

As it is not against the ToS or EULA of G1 to make another G1 account there is nothing wrong with making a second account. If you bring that second account to the forum it also breaks no rule by either the Forum Rules OR ToS/EULA still as that account has not been used to evade a ban or break rules.

Now this is even more apparent when looking at previously created forum accounts on the old forum. As the old forum didn't even have any mention of multiple accounts in general if you were not using multiple forum accounts there to evade bans you were breaking no rules in having them. Are those accounts to be merged with the existence of the new forum then regardless of if they have been logged in to or not? They were created under a completely different ruleset and still abide by G1 ToS/EULA which the account is derived from. 

That there is the issue with not just the contradiction and issues that arise when G1 and forum accounts are interlinked with contradicting rulesets. It becomes even more complex when you look at accounts made under previous forum rulesets that exist on a new ruleset that such account never agreed to or was created within despite whatever legit reason it may have or lack of use to evade bans.

If an account is there prior or created for a legit reason and is not breaking rules yet is required to be merged is that not going against three different sets of rules that govern the G1 and forum account link?

(And no, this is not in relation to just me as numerous people are in this grey area.)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

waiting on the power trip cleaning lock to prove it all 💩haHA

Edited by initDEEP

id like this locked but i feel like keeping it open allows all the drool to collect here and not spread all over the forums

If will be an merge that say that they will need to move all the purchase's from the both accounts to 1 account ,it will be a problem soon I don't think it will be.

27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Some clarification would prob be a good idea however G1 has always had a no alt acc policy and as far as im aware that still stands. If they allowed multi accounts it would justify ban dodging and we both know thats against the rules.

Neither of those things were policies under G1, and are not policies under LO. 

3 minutes ago, VeryCuteKitty said:

If will be an merge that say that they will need to move all the purchase's from the both accounts to 1 account ,it will be a problem soon I don't think it will be.

its obv gonna mess stuff up if its including in game accs...possibly have the ability to merg forum accs together in some weird power abuse ocd way like they do threads , if their triggered enugh while flauntin ur multiple forum accs around bans to their face 

Edited by initDEEP
tablet keybardheHeE

1 minute ago, initDEEP said:

like I said, its obv gonna mess stuff up if its including in game accs...possibly have the ability to merg forum accs together in some weird power abuse ocd way like they do threads , can see her brain being on that low of a lvl when triggered 

really though, why do you want multiple forum accounts?

I do find this thread odd. It was made just to troll and get locked but yet here it is still open and still a shitfest.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It is less about wanting multiple forum accounts and more wanting them to remain separate to 'main' a forum account and remove yourself from any issues regarding that.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It is less about wanting multiple forum accounts and more wanting them to remain separate to 'main' a forum account and remove yourself from any issues regarding that.

i dont get it

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i dont get it

Hard to explain without being in that position I guess.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I dont understand what this means.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

don't really care tbh 💩haHA ,  but they ain't gonna enforce it in this reality no matter wat they say. freshvpns, fresh newly unbanned accs waited to be injected with fresh off the ffban list, max ranked too br0, they want me to continue my rampage I guess man?? picking and choosing the rules won't be tolerated on my watch tho, esp by some tiggs wannabe thatS enforcing an intentionally poorly written tos just so they can power abuse on here , pathetic man

The rules are quite simple when you look at them. There's just been so much time for people to venture outside the intended limits rules are based on and with the unbanning of all forum accounts when they introduced the new forum, things got even more complicated.

If you use several different accounts without identifying yourself as a single person, there's no problem anyone can see. However when you start to have forum accounts like Account, NotAccount, CouldBeAccount, CertainlyNotAccount, MustBeAccount, etc... you're pretty obviously either trying to steal identity of another user or blatantly breaking the one-account rule knowingly, as you've clicked "I agree" at some point earlier.

Enforcing the rules however is a whole another level of bother... The risk of getting things wrong are high.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

don't really care tbh 💩haHA ,  but they ain't gonna enforce it in this reality no matter wat they say. freshvpns, fresh newly unbanned accs waited to be injected with fresh off the ffban list, max ranked too br0, they want me to continue my rampage I guess man?? picking and choosing the rules won't be tolerated on my watch tho, esp by some tiggs wannabe thatS enforcing an intentionally poorly written tos just so they can power abuse on here , pathetic man

Is that you bvbba?

And I gotta say, its hard to believe you dont care. 

As for the rest, I honestly couldnt understand what you are trying to say.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As for the rest, I honestly couldnt understand what you are trying to say.

8 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

picking and choosing the rules won't be tolerated 

u and ur simple mind

5 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

u and ur simple mind

I guess. 

Maybe try reposting in your native tongue?

29 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I guess. 

Maybe try reposting in your native tongue?

ironically, despite the growing low iq population fewer and fewer people speak idiot

On forums you can only have one account. (In case you want to read the forum rules there is big red button above).

Yes, I will be merging accounts that are multiple. No one excluded from the rule.

Thread closed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2