Sign in to follow this  
initDEEP

multiple accounts in game / on the forum

@NotZombieBiscuit @CookiePuss

My bad, I think I was mistaking "multiple accounts" with "account sharing" which is something different, thanks for pointing this out, have read the ToS and EULA again and there's nothing about registering multiple accounts.

Thought I got confused because in the past I used to be super scared of sharing accounts when people wants you to edit something in their characters or cars and I remember I always refused to log into anyone's else account because of that.

Edited by Salvick

can i merge my 3 accounts into my old account from 2011?

cause the only reason i made new ones was cause i had to...

6 minutes ago, Salvick said:

My bad, I think I was mistaking "multiple accounts" with "account sharing" which is something different, thanks for pointing this out, have read the ToS and EULA again and there's nothing about registering multiple accounts.

Thought I got confused because in the past I used to be super scared of sharing accounts when people wants you to edit something in their characters or cars and I remember I always refused to log into anyone's else account because of that.

I mean u should be if they get banned ur linked to them wouldn't really be able to prove to their support its not another one of ur accs haHA

Edited by initDEEP
heHe

2 minutes ago, iodyne_ said:

can i merge my 3 accounts into my old account from 2011?

cause the only reason i made new ones was cause i had to...

I wonder what their technical capability to perform such things without huge effort is... I mean, if the server merges were anything to look for examples on the technical difficulties of transfering/merging things in APB, it's propably going to be a manual process to move characters from one account to another and still come with a risk of things not working out like they should have...

That said, I think it's something they should think about and comment once they've decided what their policy is for such thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I wonder what their technical capability to perform such things without huge effort is... I mean, if the server merges were anything to look for examples on the technical difficulties of transfering/merging things in APB, it's propably going to be a manual process to move characters from one account to another and still come with a risk of things not working out like they should have...

That said, I think it's something they should think about and comment once they've decided what their policy is for such thing.

might just be forum only, cuz they wanna be nazis on here, give them ur money and shut ur mouth about why the game continues to be unplayable ez

constantly editing and deleting threads to hide how bad the game is from the higher ups? scared or what? no one would use this shit and we'd be talking on Reddit if this was a real game

Edited by initDEEP

4 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

we'd be talking on Reddit if this was a real game

I mean, you could be talking on reddit if you wanted. Could make as many accounts as you want too. 

Hell, I think we just solved your problem. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, you could be talking on reddit if you wanted. Could make as many accounts as you want too. 

Hell, I think we just solved your problem. 

obv it's a dead game with too small if a player base... if u need it spelt out boy

Just now, initDEEP said:

obv it's a dead game with too small if a player base... if u need it spelt out boy

Doesnt look like spelling is your strong suit tbh. 

Looks like you are stuck with us then. 

See you around!

2 hours ago, initDEEP said:

heard a rumor lixil thinks she's gonna enforce single acc rule and do a big merge of every1s accs, haHa... ur jOkin Rite im Rollin deep in multiple vpns lul , lixil=tiggs

Lixil isn't Tiggs and never will be Tiggs for the simple reason she has no ingame GM authority to abuse. The forums are still the public face of a business that hopes to be profitable and it doesn;t want the public at large to see the whiny, emo posts typical of the APB community ffs.  If you want a ffa cry board, host your own independent APBflames forum.

a whole 10 people vuwing MY POsT IM APB FAMOUS IN THE BIG TIME NOW, NEXT UR GoNNA TELL ME THE CEO IS GoNNA READ IT haHA

such a joke

13 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

might just be forum only, cuz they wanna be nazis on here, give them ur money and shut ur mouth about why the game continues to be unplayable ez

constantly editing and deleting threads to hide how bad the game is from the higher ups? scared or what? no one would use this shit and we'd be talking on Reddit if this was a real game

They purchased a dead game remember?  They haven't implemented ANY fixes yet as they are already swamped with mass unbanning review and customer support tickets.  They barely put Battle Eye in game.  Give them some breathing space.  APB was dead... now it's on life support.  It has the chance at survival, which is no small miracle.  I for one, am grateful, O love this game.

Just now, initDEEP said:

such a joke

Yes, you're a strong contender for the comic of the year award.

4 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Yes, you're a strong contender for the comic of the year award.

😉 inflating post count in a prelocked thread manipulating ur post numbers on lixils forums?? u need perma mod approval like me im thinkin for those serious crimes my man

Edited by initDEEP
tablet keybardheHeE

2 minutes ago, Hey! said:

They purchased a dead game remember?  They haven't implemented ANY fixes yet as they are already swamped with mass unbanning review and customer support tickets.  They barely put Battle Eye in game.  Give them some breathing space.  APB was dead... now it's on life support.  It has the chance at survival, which is no small miracle.  I for one, am grateful, O love this game.

The oddity of this comparison. You know right before someone dies the brain has a burst of activity. Sorta like what is happening now. So will we see the Light at the end or turn back...

6 minutes ago, Hey! said:

no fixes... wat mindset thinks unban all tos breakers from g1 as first priority ??? should be illegal

2 hours ago, initDEEP said:

hearin funny stuff about people just chatting away with lixil just suckin up as hard as possible too, same people that did it to tiggs actually no big surprise they still no life a dead game 😉<span>

The fact you want to create multiple accounts in order to play a, so you said, "dead" game... is much contradictory. Just saying.

Nobody is forcing you to stay on a game you don't like, let the others who do enjoy the game ... be?

trust me, you'll get profit! 

Just now, SelttikS said:

The oddity of this comparison. You know right before someone dies the brain has a burst of activity. Sorta like what is happening now. So will we see the Light at the end or turn back...

Death was assured under G1's management... but APB got quickly transferred to emergency brain surgery.  
QYfN.gif

2 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

no fixes... wat mindset thinks unban all tos breakers from g1 as first priority ??? should be illegal

You realize on investigation a large portion of those bans could not be justified using the analytics and hence constituted a fale banwave, esp since G1 hadn't even used an up-to-date system and relied on GM's who never played APB to perform manual bans...

Illegal?  How old are you?  You sign a TOS which basically says APB is the intellectual property of the owners amd they can do whatever they wish in their game.  You have no rights except what they give you and what they agree in contract to also abide by... and if LO wants to reverse discriminatory and unjustified bans and some actual hackers fall through the cracks... it's far better, since they will get banned again in future, but the large pool of innocent players falsely banned can get their accounts restored.  If you want to play an empty unpopulated game, find another one.  LO just gave APB a new lease on life

5 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Death was assured under G1's management... but APB got quickly transferred to emergency brain surgery.  
QYfN.gif

You realize on investigation a large portion of those bans could not be justified using the analytics and hence constituted a fale banwave, esp since G1 hadn't even used an up-to-date system and relied on GM's who never played APB to perform manual bans...

Illegal?  How old are you?  You sign a TOS which basically says APB is the intellectual property of the owners amd they can do whatever they wish in their game.  You have no rights except what they give you and what they agree in contract to also abide by... and if LO wants to reverse discriminatory and unjustified bans and some actual hackers fall through the cracks... it's far better, since they will get banned again in future, but the large pool of innocent players falsely banned can get their accounts restored.  If you want to play an empty unpopulated game, find another one.  LO just gave APB a new lease on life

I didn't sign anything my man come over to reality

initDEEP

Members

11 posts

Joined Jun 2018

Oh the irony...

Just now, initDEEP said:

I know you are just trolling.

But if you did not sign, in the case of the interweebs electronically, then you could not be here.

6 minutes ago, Hey! said:

QYfN.gif

Edited by initDEEP
tablet keybardheHeE

2 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

Everytime you log in game you are signing the End User Licensing Agreement which is legally binding and a contract wherein you agree for the privilege of playing someone else's game, that you acknowledge their ownership and agree to abide by their Terms of Service.  Have you had much schooling? Sounds like you could use some basic education.

3 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Oh the irony...

10 minutes ago, Hey! said:

QYfN.gif

4 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

Hearing funny stuff? Hearing rumors? Sounds legit. Get out of here with your nonsense.