Sign in to follow this  
Bva

Petition: Fight Club

I hereby start a petition to disable explosive weapons for use in Fight club districts for the forseeable future.

Its completely not needed there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

How about disable completely fightclub? Its a JT paradise for exploiters.

in what way they are exploiting? jts is the best way for rewarding players for the hours they spent playing or doing the tedious task challenges in fc or missions. 

it actually takes hours of playtime to cap both fc, 50 + 150 jts then + 200 jts for top 10% gold challenge threshold. 

Games dead, they need a rewarding system so they have a purpose for playing. 

Edited by Deadliest

59 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

in what way they are exploiting? jts is the best way for rewarding players for the hours they spent playing or doing the tedious task challenges in fc or missions. 

it actually takes hours of playtime to cap both fc, 50 + 150 jts then + 200 jts for top 10% gold challenge threshold. 

Games dead, they need a rewarding system they have a purpose for playing. 

Yeah for real players, cuz for exploiters killing everyone in one round, they just need like 3 rounds to complete that 50 JT, or even two, so what exactly are u insinuating here?

As for the full 200, i have no idea, i never had the nerves to finish it as no matter how skilled or weapon u use, you always get the top silly person take you out multiple times, ruining the whole point of playing that place at all anymore. Gave those places up two years ago, when i realized its absolutely pointless without somekind of "speshul program".

Being a dead game makes sense... it will only get the shit out of it exploited till the end, there is nobody that really cares about its fate.

The few left are only here to enjoy the beautiful fireworks at the end and the addictive mediocre gameplay, but nothing else... as most of us resigned long time ago.

... By the way... where the fuck is my beautiful Troll tag?! Did they just downgraded forums too?! We all have "Members" as tag...! Figures lol!

Come now LO.... don't do this, u already took out voting system, now this?!!

I feel like an answering machine now :(((

Edited by Vnight

Oh my, but why? Accepting the chaos is better than trying to fight it. Nothing wrong with being a little bit mischievous from time to time and creating some loud mess in FC.

• Like 1

how about disable APB? its flat out dead. LO failed to attract sufficient new pop with a junk fortnite mode they failed to admit was a battle royale mode, insufficent advertising, and more so, NO LEGITMATE CONTENT UPDATES.

7 hours ago, Vnight said:

How about disable completely fightclub? Its a JT paradise for exploiters.

Yes please its anyway unplayabale. To Many asylum cheaters

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Azukii

OF COURSE, disable explosive weapons in abington please! Too many players teamkill everyone and making dramas because using opgl. 1 in a team its ok but when there is like 4 explosive its unplayable.

And please, the idle timeout should only kick players who are not moving. We have to come back several times to waiting people and launch the Abington District when there is no one.

In any case, nothing new will be changed until the engine upgrade.

Something else about the topic and the forum,

ignore messages of people who do not play Abington because they think everyone cheat while they are bad.

I like to laugh while reading some posts but I take this opportunity to say, and Im not the only one thinking this :

I hate coming on this forum cause most posts by non-players only to discussing of subject that they absolutely don't know.

And please don't post to try to get the highest number of messages on the forum.

Sorry but it annoys me, these people are counterproductive to make the game better for real players.

Edited by Teliss
me no english