Whilst I'm working on the next batch of videos..  I stumbled on these old things ..  

tumblr_o4z5j2FOWi1up0qzdo1_400.gifv  tumblr_o4xdbcLjIa1up0qzdo1_400.gifv  tumblr_o5628dw4Dt1up0qzdo1_400.gifv

I was learning how to manually make Gif's. 😂😂

Oh and updated my Topic landing page (page 1)  

"Taking the Criminal fight behind the streets. we go deep into residential space to claim back what's ours." 

As always, give the video a like , Subscribe if your not. 

The computers were the key to breaking the enforcers.. but we had to get them out of the residential areas.. and the trouble maker was in close quarters.. 

As always, give the video a like , Subscribe if your not. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

Crim's cant take our streets. We must Enforce the streets   . Give it a 👍 like if your still fighting the grind ! !

bo0m 

For those going into solo match's teaming with randoms.. this game has.epic all over it.. starts rough but sheeeeeeeeesh

This street fight is intense to the last point

As always show your support for APB and the APB videos hit the like. Let me know in the comments what keeps you coming back to APB

Yoo, so been busy the past week unable to jump in the game much. This video was hard to make. People and their macros & bs. 

But non the less it's still good fun jumping in, teaming with randoms. So ENJOY! 

Update to my lack of content   ..  it is savage but true .     I couldn't think of a thumbnail for this so blank is best, 

Much love to all of you guys/girls that follow my content uploads.. 

Soooo... It's 2024... Ha.

Video anyone?   Was good to get back in... 

Memories of the chaos we had.

So APB Reloaded is starting to see new players. be it from consoles merging across or just new people being interested.  

So I figured, why not jump in and just have a chill session anything goes and if its half decent il make a simple gameplay of it. So this is a One hour gameplay video with some basic edits and colour grading sauce.

Not an excuse just fact.. I have lost/forgotten the skill sets to play this game so I do get a whooping but it's still fun. 

As always if you've got a half decent or good connection watch it in high quality. Video is 1440 (2k) 60fps 10b colour. 

Hit the like if you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to get notifications for future content. 🫡

23 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

So APB Reloaded is starting to see new players. be it from consoles merging across or just new people being interested.  

So I figured, why not jump in and just have a chill session anything goes and if its half decent il make a simple gameplay of it. So this is a One hour gameplay video with some basic edits and colour grading sauce.

Not an excuse just fact.. I have lost/forgotten the skill sets to play this game so I do get a whooping but it's still fun. 

As always if you've got a half decent or good connection watch it in high quality. Video is 1440 (2k) 60fps 10b colour. 

Hit the like if you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to get notifications for future content. 🫡

Bro... I dont know if I've already said it or someone else before, but DAMN while seeing your videos I noted you've some lack of understanding with the game weapons and from I've seen you've still this habit from video since 2021 to until now of making some bs like stubborNeSS firing opponents at 50+m with VBR, PMG etc.

Like around in 54:05 of the video above while firing with Scooped N-tec an opponent at 90m+ , I understood your frustation with an intere mag used and seeing your opponent still alive, but in this game we've a constitent damage drop off after a certain distance with the weapons... I advice you spent some minutes looking the stats of the weapons in APB database like that one below I linked:

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_AssaultRifle_NTEC-Scope_PR2_Armas

• Also I advice to fix or avoid possible some of your habit, like moving too much W-A-S-D with some weapons like Obeya, HVR and Scoped N-tec... their accuracy drop of quite a lot just touching a moving button not your fault you diidnt probabily knew it, but they are the usual small things they may change a little your results in your gameplay time (try using//testing High magnification scope mode on these weapons,  you can see in marksman mode the pointer blooming quite consistenly with some weapons than another, it may be handy for understanding difference and also training fo

As proof below, despite being more precise,  you can see the walk modifier of Scoped N-tec is almost twice than a Normal N-tec with same mods, Scoped Ntec work a lot better while crouch or standing still.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_AssaultRifle_NTEC-Stock_Slot3_CopsBane/compare?mods=FnMod_Weapon_Rifling3,FnMod_Weapon_HuntingSight3&item=Weapon_AssaultRifle_NTEC-Scope_Joker

Don't get me wrong I am not saying of being too confident or playing braindead (whis it's not your case) is BaD, what I meant it's you're playing too much aggressive, for example I've see too much times you charge yourself probabily without care of checking how many opponents are around for then just die in 1 millesecond against 2 or more players in open field.

Choose your fights, be a little more cautious, use covers and angles more at your advantage, it's a FPS as in common in these games, your best changes are when you're the one to choose your fights or you're in the best positions, you've a good pc and a nice latency I guess, you can perform a lot of better changing some bad habits as anyone got but then change while playing the game.

As before said, I am not bad mouthing you and sorry for long post/ unlikely writing, anyway hope it may be helpful,

PS/ pls add some soundtracks also in your long  videos, I like your music taste 🙂, Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

@PingOVER9000 

Hey bud. I appreciate the long typed out reply. And its great to see you have such passionate knowledge about the game.  8+ years ago I would also be to the same level of checking the gun stats and updates etc.    these days many many hours in the game all these years later . I just simply jump in run around or drive. Chill and jump in to some random games. Why it's called "Casual Gameplay". I don't have the drive for being hardcore in this game anymore or at this current time at least.   If I get mowed down by a team in a mission then that's what it is.  I'm sure if I tried I could. 

If the game got a serious update which was game changing (engine) then I might come back to it with the matched passion and hardcore mindset I used to have back in the day. When I was pumping out videos for APB daily being competitive. 

🙏🫡

Edited by Sgt Drayke
  • Like 1