Kino

What are your thoughts/opinions on the Norseman weapons?

They can be fun to use sometimes but in the reality, they are inferior against stock APB weapons (N-tec 5, STAR 556, OCA-EW 626), however, If you are a weapon collector then you should add them to your collection.

Edited by PGAW67

I only own the Hel, which is the one that gains accuracy as you fire. It is definitely not very good because of the longer TTK compared to other submachine guns. But it's pretty fun to try to take advantage of its gimmick. Around 15 rounds in, your accuracy is like a carbine and maybe 2/3 the mag, your accuracy is like an oscar. It's kinda hilarious to laser people past 30m with it, if you can land your shots. It gets harder and harder to land shots because while your bloom gets smaller, you still get the same recoil per shot, which makes it hard to keep your tinier crosshair on target, especially when hipfiring.

I'm a huge fan of them personally.  (I own all 4)  Each one fulfills a sort of niche, whereas the one with all three mods is sort of just a really good sub gun overall.  You've got to stay on target though! 

12 hours ago, iPlumbum said:

Expensive? Yes

Fun? Yes

Competitive? No

They can be if you know how to use them properly.  Engagement distance plays a huge deal depending on which one you have equipped.

9 hours ago, Gunsei said:

Last time I read a thread about these guns most people said they are terrible so I didn't bother trying, but this thread making me think maybe its not terrible? Is it just one of those guns where it only works well in some people hands?

these weapons are average

i have the one with the reload mod

its decent but pretty much every other smg can surpass it

I've fought against them, and while I can say it's personally not fun to do so, I see the appeal of the weapons.

Hoenir is the only kinda variable one. But there is still no reason to use it over any other smg in the game. They definitely need a buff.