PonuryZniwiarz

Team killing/dethreating

Today i have mission 2vs2 i had gold in team and he have teamleader he start to killing me probably to dethreat, I cant kick him or even request teamleader, pls punish teamkilling players for doingh that by -$

like first kill -100$ then -200$, or do anything with that cuz its annyoing...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You can't dethreat by team killing by the way.

This. 

Again, not everyone is trying to dethreat.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:23 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You can't dethreat by team killing by the way.

In a way you can. Unless things changed, you get negative points from a mission, and at the end of the mission, those who didn't score in the top 50% go down some in Threat score. That or they're hoping that the team leader will kick them after X many Teamkills.

And I'm not sure if it's the same as a loss, but after 3 or 4 Teamkills in a certain time frame, the game kicks you out back into the lobby, and I'm pretty sure it still counts as a lose to the player, those making them do down in <some backend number> of ranking.

Just now, MonteJr said:

In a way you can. Unless things changed, you get negative points from a mission, and at the end of the mission, those who didn't score in the top 50% go down some in Threat score. That or they're hoping that the team leader will kick them after X many Teamkills.

And I'm not sure if it's the same as a loss, but after 3 or 4 Teamkills in a certain time frame, the game kicks you out back into the lobby, and I'm pretty sure it still counts as a lose to the player, those making them do down in <some backend number> of ranking.

I should have worded that better. You cannot dethreat by exclusively tking (which the guy in OP was doing).

Also can't dethreat with negative score or no kills. Getting kicked does not change threat.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, ZabujczeChrupki said:

Today i have mission 2vs2 i had gold in team and he have teamleader he start to killing me probably to dethreat, I cant kick him or even request teamleader, pls punish teamkilling players for doingh that by -$

like first kill -100$ then -200$, or do anything with that cuz its annyoing...

report him.

however this is the most toxic kind of player to meet.

there should be an option for leave the mission due to this toxicity spreading.

I have to say that... $100 or $200 isn't really anything... It's not even a punishment... It's like pocket change...

Now... I've accidentally killed teammates, and my friends when we play... usually it's on purpose with my friends, but still...

Teamkilling in itself isn't good, but if you're playing casual with friends, TK'ng isn't bad.

Now... to address your situation, he can't just dethreat by Teamkilling, and not doing the mission, to dethreat, your score has to be above 0 by some X amount, and in the lower 50% of the total score with all players at the end of the round. Quitting or losing connection during a mission won't decrease your threat.

The real only way to solve this, is to allow for a vote teamkick after 1 or two demerits. If he's teamkilling you, and does it once or twice, or more..., then the game should allow you to kick him... The problem with any solution, is that they can all be abused or exploited... Like now, a request to become team leader won't work with just two players, and the one being trash is the leader.

I think removing the idea of a team leader from the mission would be best, allow a team to vote for backup. In situations where the players are in 2 v 2, or 4... or any even number, ties win. So, if you vote for backup, and your teammate doesn't you still get backup.

Process is different with kicking, it should require a majority all the time, and only for players with multiple demerits, not just one.

This is a hard issue to tackle because you can't really fix this without creating more problems... or ways to exploit it... Best bet is to report the player to support. Record and screenshot, then share with support. If you post here on the forums, support can't really help you. (no naming and shaming)

As Sergsininia said, -$100. -$200, -$300, -$400 is not really anything compared to the $3million in cash and the next game they get rewards them with $1800

Also the game already DOES demerit players for team killing and killing themselves.

The current demerit system sucks dog sh/@... what needs to happen is this.... once a player tks a mate, the 1st one is accidental,  the 2nd 1 needs to be penalize by 5,000 cash going to the player being tked...on the 3rd tk it needs to be tripled.... until you hit 5... then the auto kick along with a reduction in your cash by 1.25million... all goes to the tkee...