Jump to content
Salvick

Downvote? People likes to complain. Others likes to discredit. 👎

Recommended Posts

On 9/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, GhosT said:

It's not actually "removing negativity".

It's forcing people to actually say something instead of flat out anonymously downvoting and running away like a chicken.

Exactly. There are those too who hate you personally, then they dislike your posts for that reason only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are we complaining about loosing the dislike button when we have these? => 👎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to downvote people who would post bullshoot, just to post bullshoot without any explanation. Stuff like "Just no", "Worst idea ever" or "gitgud" in other people's topics.

I'm not going to spend my time replying to people saying: "At least you could try explaining why you don't like it" I'd have 10k forum posts within a month.

 

Edited by Infinito
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesnt bother me at all because i didnt even bother to dislike 90% of the nonsense on here anyway, and still don't.

Edited by VanilleKeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

This doesnt bother me at all because i didnt even bother to dislike 90% of the nonsense on here anyway, and still don't.

Something will always be satisfying in an argument on these forums and you see the person your arguing with get dislike though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

Something will always be satisfying in an argument on these forums and you see the person your arguing with get dislike though

Dont wanna sound too arrogant here but I certainly have better things to do than argue on this forum of all places. A couple years back I still bothered but those days are gone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Dont wanna sound too arrogant here but I certainly have better things to do than argue on this forum of all places. A couple years back I still bothered but those days are gone.

true, just saying back when I did argue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Why are we complaining about loosing the dislike button when we have these? => 👎

This doesn't allow anonymous haters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...