Jump to content
EneSeto

Steam overlay not working?

Recommended Posts

I launched the game through Steam, no config or anything, I have steam overlay enabled but only APB doesn't have overlay showed up in-game (tested other games are fine)

Any solutions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works fine on my end, so either steam wasn't running when the game was started or something else is blocking it I'd guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you tried this already, but an old post I found said running steam as administrator fixes this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Works fine on my end, so either steam wasn't running when the game was started or something else is blocking it I'd guess

damn that sucks, I just wanted to take screenshot and upload it on steam

4 minutes ago, Gusvato3080 said:

Maybe you tried this already, but an old post I found said running steam as administrator fixes this issue. 

cool I'll give it a try hope it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, EneSeto said:

damn that sucks, I just wanted to take screenshot and upload it on steam

There's an ingame screenshot option you could use as well, but then you still have to upload it afterwards

 

Edited by Kevkof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
 

There's an ingame screenshot option you could use as well, but then you still have to upload it afterwards

 

wait there is? never really looks through settings in this game. Anyway I wasn't sure what's blocking it from launching too, maybe I should reinstall the game later to see if it fix, launch steam using administrator doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EneSeto said:

wait there is? never really looks through settings in this game. Anyway I wasn't sure what's blocking it from launching too, maybe I should reinstall the game later to see if it fix, launch steam using administrator doesn't work.

It's on Pause, by default I think. Not 100% sure off the top of my head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you even use steam for apb lol? I only use it for VR cuz i am forced to, but normal games should never be launched through a money grinder dump like steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vnight said:

Why do you even use steam for apb lol? I only use it for VR cuz i am forced to, but normal games should never be launched through a money grinder dump like steam.

Cause unlike you, I have friends I like to talk to as I play APB on Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, i never tried this before.

which folder should i find those screenshots?

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

It's on Pause, by default I think. Not 100% sure off the top of my head

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PlayBad said:

which folder should i find those screenshots?

That'll be in APB Reloaded\Media\Screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright I finally figured out the problem, steam overlay interfere with RTSS/MSI Afterburner, so now that I have it closed, steam overlay works in APB again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the PC Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

Thank you.

 

- Azukii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...