Jump to content
Maevene

"Arrests no longer provide double the reward"

Recommended Posts

From the patch notes for the bugfix patch dropping in a few hours from the time of this post.

 

One simple question... why though? Arrests having a higher reward isn't a bug, it's the payoff for the higher difficulty.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reward was triggered twice in error. See this thread here for the bug report:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Maevene said:

 

One simple question... why though? Arrests having a higher reward isn't a bug, it's the payoff for the higher difficulty.

Maybe they're planning to redo LTL?


---Edit---
Nevermind
 

1 minute ago, Aphadon said:

The reward was triggered twice in error. See this thread here for the bug report:

 

Edited by Asparii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aphadon said:

The reward was triggered twice in error. See this thread here for the bug report:

 

Ah, I see. This hasn't been happening in normal gameplay, so I immediately thought the increased rewards Less than Lethal normally gives were being removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw people trolling in district about it, made me even question what was going on. I think it'd be a big help if Patch Notes were as crystal clear as possible to avoid confusion. The other one is the "show spawn points on map" thing, which seems to imply they're removing spawn choices.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maevene said:

From the patch notes for the bugfix patch dropping in a few hours from the time of this post.

 

One simple question... why though? Arrests having a higher reward isn't a bug, it's the payoff for the higher difficulty.

Was a bug as it didn't meant to appear/reward you double times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YumaKirosaki said:

Saw people trolling in district about it, made me even question what was going on. I think it'd be a big help if Patch Notes were as crystal clear as possible to avoid confusion. The other one is the "show spawn points on map" thing, which seems to imply they're removing spawn choices.

WXqVwTR.png

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, sijws said:

WXqVwTR.png

?

I sawe InGame everything works perfectly so far, no problems found except for Voip.

 

Update: Voip got fixed.

Edited by AlishaAzureOfficial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't actually know it rewarded twice thought it was just the kill feed.

THIS is why we need a new engine

HTisMpC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×