Maevene

"Arrests no longer provide double the reward"

From the patch notes for the bugfix patch dropping in a few hours from the time of this post.

One simple question... why though? Arrests having a higher reward isn't a bug, it's the payoff for the higher difficulty.

• Like 7

The reward was triggered twice in error. See this thread here for the bug report:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Maevene said:

One simple question... why though? Arrests having a higher reward isn't a bug, it's the payoff for the higher difficulty.

Maybe they're planning to redo LTL?

---Edit---
Nevermind

1 minute ago, Aphadon said:

The reward was triggered twice in error. See this thread here for the bug report:

Edited by Asparii

29 minutes ago, Aphadon said:

Ah, I see. This hasn't been happening in normal gameplay, so I immediately thought the increased rewards Less than Lethal normally gives were being removed.

Saw people trolling in district about it, made me even question what was going on. I think it'd be a big help if Patch Notes were as crystal clear as possible to avoid confusion. The other one is the "show spawn points on map" thing, which seems to imply they're removing spawn choices.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maevene said:

From the patch notes for the bugfix patch dropping in a few hours from the time of this post.

Was a bug as it didn't meant to appear/reward you double times.

3 hours ago, YumaKirosaki said:

Saw people trolling in district about it, made me even question what was going on. I think it'd be a big help if Patch Notes were as crystal clear as possible to avoid confusion. The other one is the "show spawn points on map" thing, which seems to imply they're removing spawn choices.

WXqVwTR.png

?

18 hours ago, sijws said:

WXqVwTR.png

?

I sawe InGame everything works perfectly so far, no problems found except for Voip.

Update: Voip got fixed.

Edited by Guest

Didn't actually know it rewarded twice thought it was just the kill feed.

THIS is why we need a new engine

HTisMpC.jpg