ReaLteC

How can i change the PW on APB account login with steam?

I have a account that is logged in with steam but i cant log into it because i have to change the PW. How can i change PW on that account when i cant login with steam on GamersFirst webpage?

You would have created the account with G1 before linking your steam to it. You must have an account registered but maybe you just don't remember the e-mail you used? Try using I Forgot My Password on your known e-mails and see if you get anything come back.

3 minutes ago, CombatMedic02 said:

You would have created the account with G1 before linking your steam to it. You must have an account registered but maybe you just don't remember the e-mail you used? Try using I Forgot My Password on your known e-mails and see if you get anything come back.

i swear i have seen you before here somewhere. Are you a YTuber?

Yeah, I've made a fair few videos, hoping to reboot my clan real soon but I have an Alienware PC so I can't get in game at the moment lol. xP

1 minute ago, CombatMedic02 said:

Yeah, I've made a fair few videos, hoping to reboot my clan real soon but I have an Alienware PC so I can't get in game at the moment lol. xP

What to do if i cant get into the email anymore doe?

You could put in a support ticket? They will probably try to confirm your identity to let you back into the account, maybe by asking you for payment method details you have used in the past to buy stuff or something like that. I'm sure they would have ways for you to prove you own the account.

Sidenote, wouldn't it be the same account you use to log into the forums with or have you made a new account to make this post?

Edited by CombatMedic02

well i have the same problem, tho the email on the homepage is the same email i use for my steam and i've changed it and still wont let me in with my steam account. also if i log in with me email adress all my characters are gone

i just dont understand because the only email i can think of that is used for my steam login is banned because of some false/postive thing and the old G1 did not care about me to even check the ban, but i dont understand what email i have used for my steam login then....

I got the same problem here. I know my steam email with which I played APB with but when I log into gamersfirst, my characters are gone.

X4tra., I too have the same problem as you. I go to login through steam and it says "your password has expired" or something along those lines. I log into g1 with my steam email and it takes me to an account I made a long time ago without my other characters. No clue. 

On 6/13/2018 at 11:46 PM, X4tra said:

I got the same problem here. I know my steam email with which I played APB with but when I log into gamersfirst, my characters are gone.

Same here... Theres goes alot of hours and cash, waiting for support help tho

having the same issue aswell... has anyone found a solution to the problem? I want my characters back that ive spent money and time on.. I send a support ticket but havent heard back yet.

So, whats the solution, Gentlemen ?

Edited by GonzoBro

55 minutes ago, GonzoBro said:

So, whats the solution, Gentlemen ?

That would be something to handle through support, as long as you can provide them with enough evidence to prove that you're the rightful owner of the account.